Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

I likey me jakey he is my fav and I think he is so darn cute...Jilly would be stupid to turn him away

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Why is this guy not getting more attention? I think he is a super catch....looks, mannerisms. They seemed to connect well too.

FORT Fogey

Can I keep him???

Quote Originally Posted by .mel..;3494779;
    Jake would've been my first impression rose guy, he blew me away at first. Now it's more on the way of phoniness. He's sounding and looking more and more scripted.
    I agree - I can't shake the phoniness feeling either. Though I've started to feel bad for him lately, when he hasn't been on camera as much connecting with Jillian or making any kind of impression. I'd like to see more of his personality shown, and I'm sure Jillian would too.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3513824;
    I agree - I can't shake the phoniness feeling either. Though I've started to feel bad for him lately, when he hasn't been on camera as much connecting with Jillian or making any kind of impression. I'd like to see more of his personality shown, and I'm sure Jillian would too.
    THANK YOU! I am so glad I'm not the only one who sees this. I am a Southerner and I can't stand guys like this. It's a very common cheesy, nice guy thing. Guys like this, you just never feel like they're being genuine with you. It's like they're always trying to be perfect. Then to say, "people always say I'm too perfect". What the heck is that? you can toot your own horn, but you can also toot it too much!

Besides, pilots just have a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ywatchTV;3514051;
    THANK YOU! I am so glad I'm not the only one who sees this. I am a Southerner and I can't stand guys like this. It's a very common cheesy, nice guy thing. Guys like this, you just never feel like they're being genuine with you. It's like they're always trying to be perfect. Then to say, "people always say I'm too perfect". What the heck is that? you can toot your own horn, but you can also toot it too much!

Besides, pilots just have a thing.
    I really like Jake and think he's probably a super guy and I realize it's his edit.... BUT..... it's just a real turnoff for me to have someone constantly telling me how nice they are... or how rich... or how good looking. If any of these things are a characteristic... it will surface in it's own time.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

[QUOTE=ywatchTV;3514051;]THANK YOU! I am so glad I'm not the only one who sees this. I am a Southerner and I can't stand guys like this. It's a very common cheesy, nice guy thing. Guys like this, you just never feel like they're being genuine with you. It's like they're always trying to be perfect. Then to say, "people always say I'm too perfect". What the heck is that? you can toot your own horn, but you can also toot it too much!

Besides, pilots just have a thing.[/QUOTE]

My dh is a pilot and he is a great guy and all of his pilot friends are really nice guys as well. They range in age from 20's - 70's and they are all the same, so you could be right "pilots just have a thing." I liked Jake from night one and of course I'm partial to pilots for personal reasons and I have no doubt that he is just a really nice guy just as he seems.

Jake for the next Bachelor! I love the guy!

So do I!!!

I cried during Jake's departure, it was bad, it just made no sense to me how Jillian could be so unphased by him when a few weeks (days?) earlier she was flirting and grabbing his crotch and seeming totally enthralled and claiming to have the best day ever...

Jillian claims to be ready for marriage, but the only guy on the show to really reveal his feelings for her so openly she completely dismisses. I think she's flat-out scared. So she attaches herself to guys she knows won't ever go through with it.

But it was odd that even though she seemed so unattached to Jake during the goodbye, the camera showed her wistfully turning and staring at Jake as he left the rose ceremony. Hope she realizes what a moronic decision she just made! She spends too much time trying to chase guys and turn them on. Wish she would just realize that she should spend her time choosing instead of chasing -- they're already there! She's more into the chase than into finding a husband.

Why didn't Jillian walk Jake out? Usually when it gets this close to the end, I thought the star always went outside to say a private goodbye to the person they're dumping...?

Did you guys see Jake in the previews in his pilot get-up? Wow. I want to run into him at an airport!!!

I hope his face-to-face with Wes doesn't go badly in next week's episode. Too bad he didn't simply call Wes out on it that night at the rose ceremony.

Closed Thread