Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474707;
    a smidge of the bad boy can remain...as long as it's limited to me and our bedrooom! LOL

Seriously, the worst mistake women make is to think "I am the one to change them"
    Absolutely agree...sort of goes along with the adage: A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

I think I like ol' Jake too much for Jillian. Don't get me wrong, I like her. I just don't think she is really as special as some do. I think also think Jake was cast as the perfect guy when ABC had Melissa in mind as the B'ette.

Jake = Jeremy. The guy all the moms want to marry off their daughters with, perfect on paper, "safe", but not right for gals who like them a little dangerous and rough around the edges.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Okay;3476572;
    I think I like ol' Jake too much for Jillian. Don't get me wrong, I like her. I just don't think she is really as special as some do. I think also think Jake was cast as the perfect guy when ABC had Melissa in mind as the B'ette.
    Agreed, with Kip still as no. 2 and the whole "first time his heart is broken" so he'd be the next Bach. Melli likes guys with lighter hair, and "home cooked".

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Okay;3476572;
    I like Jillian. She strikes me as having a good head on her shoulders. I have a feeling she will not pick Jake because she is going to realize that he is out of her league,

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3476665;
    Agreed, with Kip still as no. 2 and the whole "first time his heart is broken" so he'd be the next Bach. Melli likes guys with lighter hair, and "home cooked".
    What a great way to put it! LOL. He'll be great as the next bach.

Jake is great, and he does have rough edges of daring. He IS a pilot, after all, who comes from a family of doctors. Talk about breaking out of a streotype.

I was disappointed that Jake wasn't featured on the show this week. But, I was delighted when he received the first rose. Again! Yay!

FORT Newbie

Did you catch when Jake was saying something along the lines of "she likes NICE guys...we finally get to be with someone that likes nice guys." The way he said it, so earnestly. Dude is real. Not sure why she said "it's ok to be yourself", I think he is real.

FORT Newbie

Jake would've been my first impression rose guy, he blew me away at first. Now it's more on the way of phoniness. He's sounding and looking more and more scripted.

I have liked Jake from the beginning but the last couple of shows he has kind of seemed more like the kind of person who feels more comfortable having a 'conversation' with a computer vs. a person. He just dosn't seem very charismatic. Hopefully this is just a misobservation on my part and his personality comes out a bit more next week.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Closed Thread