Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jake - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3470003;
    Jake is my favorite. Not only is he intelligent and good looking, but he seems to be a decent guy. So, why oh why is he still on the market? My grandfather used to say, “If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.” I can’t help but think Jake is too good to be true.
    One of my friend's husbands is a pilot and they really are a special breed. It takes a strong woman to have a relationship with a pilot because they have such odd hours and are gone so often that many women get jealous or upset and give up. My guess is that maybe his job has something to do with it (at least that is what I am wanting to believe because I think he is the best of the bunch IMO).
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3470803;
    One of my friend's husbands is a pilot and they really are a special breed. It takes a strong woman to have a relationship with a pilot because they have such odd hours and are gone so often that many women get jealous or upset and give up. My guess is that maybe his job has something to do with it (at least that is what I am wanting to believe because I think he is the best of the bunch IMO).
    Well said, Cali! You are exactly right.

FORT Fanatic

My favorite so far.

Jake racked up big points with me! WOW! Hope he is legit.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Oh Yeah! Jake and Jillian are my pick!

He might be too nice as it looks like she leans more toward that bad boy image.

Quote Originally Posted by pondsbb;3473766;
    He might be too nice as it looks like she leans more toward that bad boy image.
    Which would explain why she is still single and looking. It has been my experience that “bad boys” do not good husbands make. I would take a Tom Hanks over a Russell Crowe – any day.

Wow. he's a prize in the looks and credentials department but is he sincere and really looking for love, or hoping to be the next Bachelor . Call me jaded,a skeptic, because 3 or 4 seasons ago, I would have jumped right in there cheering Jake on, but not anymore. Sorry Jillian, you have a tough job to pick through these men and find an honest one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3473967;
    Which would explain why she is still single and looking. It has been my experience that “bad boys” do not good husbands make. I would take a Tom Hanks over a Russell Crowe – any day.
    Yep. Bad boys are for summer dates when you're young and stupid. When its time to settle down and marry, leave them waaaay behind.

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo;3474623;
    Yep. Bad boys are for summer dates when you're young and stupid. When its time to settle down and marry, leave them waaaay behind.
    YES YES YES!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo;3474623;
    a smidge of the bad boy can remain...as long as it's limited to me and our bedrooom! LOL

Seriously, the worst mistake women make is to think "I am the one to change them"

Closed Thread