Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jesse - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jesse - Bachelorette 5

jewels & catskill. Totally agree with both of you! They are saying that CH said the last 20 minutes of tonights show is worth taping cuz he had to watch it more than once, so must be some drama tonight, wonder what that could be. They are saying it's on Wes' date.

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=jewels2312;3546398;There is some talk that she let him go because he is not marriage-ready? My reply to that is: WHO THE *BLEEP* CARES? We've all watched this show long enough to know that marriage is never an outcome, safe for Trista and Ryan.[/QUOTE]

Hey there...I'm as chock full of Jesse adulation as anyone here, believe me. I was just playing devil's advocate, trying to fathom Jillian's decision.

I realize marriages or even long-term relationships rarely result from this show. "Success" can be finding the right contestant to hang out with for the publicity rounds after the season finale. But it seems to me that Jillian, like Jason, is trying to convince the viewing audience that she, unlike previous bach/ettes truly is there "for the right reasons", trying to find that lifetime partner. I think for her to remain credible in that regard, she'd look for someone who was ready, willing and able today. Just my thoughts, which have already been refuted by her blog.

The good news is that at least Wes seems to have been ruled out as the mystery proposer.

After watching last night's episode, I'm missing Jesse even more than before. They would have been too cute in Spain, much better than nasty Wes, or Kip crashing the moped, lol. I'm seriously hoping we get some explanations from an interview or MTA... I need more Jesse,

Oh you guys are back I thought you might have decided it was best to forget about Jesse. As I was watching last night I kept thinking "this is not good for Jillian, she should have kept Jesse or even Michael because IMO I thought they were both more into her than any of the 3 left. :nono

Reid is cute, fun, lovable but so unsure (I think) about his feeling for Jillian, Kip I just don't see and there is something about her relationsship with Kip that I just can't put my finer on, and Ed even less don't trust him and he (Ed) doesn't even look at her when he speaks to her, seems to be he is just telling her what she wants to hear. So I guess of the three I would pick Reid but of course Jesse was my choice.

The hubby and I are leaving tomorrow to ride our Harley to South Dakota, not Sturgis; too much of everything there-booze, skin, bikes, people etc., so just going for the ride and sites. So I won't be on after tonight-keep Jesse "alive". Told the hubby we will be watching The Bachelorette next Monday no matter where we are.

"yeah, cute little honey boo bear"

FORT Newbie

More Jesse. From EW blog recap. Link to unseen video of Jesse's hometown date. At the end of the 4 page blog. 3 videos - play the bottom one. Cool.

She blew it so bad. Again, he is being all caring and protective telling his Dad "Let her do it" In what we saw earlier defending her when his brother said "girls are expensive" saying all she needs is a good landscape and some fresh air. Also in this clip making fun of his own efforts to make her feel comfortable.

I still think he's coming back. Wishful thinking. I'm not sure how to post a link, but this works if you copy and paste. Enjoy!

'The Bachelorette' recap: See you in Hell, Wes | The Bachelorette | 1 | TV Recaps | EW.com

catskill-thank you for the Jesse video that wasn't shown on the hometown date, I still think they would be awesome together and I can see her living on the "farm" helping with the wine business. It would kind of fit in with her country hick side.

I hope you're right I'm sure it's a long, long shot but it would be nice..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catskill;3550347;
    More Jesse. From EW blog recap. Link to unseen video of Jesse's hometown date. At the end of the 4 page blog. 3 videos - play the bottom one. Cool.

She blew it so bad. Again, he is being all caring and protective telling his Dad "Let her do it" In what we saw earlier defending her when his brother said "girls are expensive" saying all she needs is a good landscape and some fresh air. Also in this clip making fun of his own efforts to make her feel comfortable.

I still think he's coming back. Wishful thinking. I'm not sure how to post a link, but this works if you copy and paste. Enjoy!

'The Bachelorette' recap: See you in Hell, Wes | The Bachelorette | 1 | TV Recaps | EW.com
    Aww...thanks for the link. I really miss seeing Jesse on the show. He was definitely the most natural and cool.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3546398;
    He connected with her, but her to him, well, she was just plain too stupid to see Jesse for the amazing guy he is IMO.

There is some talk that she let him go because he is not marriage-ready? My reply to that is: WHO THE *BLEEP* CARES? We've all watched this show long enough to know that marriage is never an outcome, safe for Trista and Ryan. I would've been happy just dating him and getting to know him, period. He's intriguing, he's got a lot of layers to uncover, and in the short time frame of the show, there is not enough time to unlock all of who he is, and I suspect he doesn't let himself be unwrapped too quickly either. But he's worth the time and the effort it takes to get to know him, because given the time, she would've discovered he has a lot of special gifts. But she just didn't get that about him, she lets Jesse go, and keeps Wes, my god, does she need a complete psycho-optomo-neurological evaluation? My point is this: Here we have this nice, wholesome canadian girl who has a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on a fantasy-dating show and to meet a once-in-a-lifetime-blow-them-out-of-the-water-super-duper prince charming. And she blows it! She missed the *bleeping* boat! We as females don't get too many opportunities like that in life, and she had it, and it passed by her, wow!
    First - I just found this site - and I am so happy! I swear - I have been dying to talk to other Jesse fans!! He was so cool, sweet and hotties! I totally agree with you "who the BLEEP cares" She so should have kept Jesse around to get unravel what I am sure gorgeous and interesting layers. Not to mention - a great sense of humor. He made some really funny one lners with the guys. I am so surprised really - b/c I thought their chemistry was the most natural....but maybe it was all him. He is just smooth and so easy on the eyes. And lastly - the other reason I am surprised is b/c she is actually taking things slowly....she said to Chris H. in like the first episode "be careful with Husband word"....and then she rejects all the fantasy dates!! Maybe she rejected the fantasy dates b/c she is actually into Jesse and did not want to do anything with anyone else??!!!

FORT Newbie

catskill - just saw the unseen video with Jill and Jesse. So fun....I swear - he is just adorable. I really kinda liked his family too - even cynical Jacob....I actually thought Jacob was hilarious.....he just needs to meet a good woman to calm down a little bit. Thanks for sharing!!!

coconut- glad to have someone else to commiserate with! I agree with you, his sense of humor was awesome, he made me laugh out loud a couple times.

catskill- thanks so much for the video, it was super cute, just made me fall in love with him more.

Closed Thread