Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jesse - Bachelorette 5

Re: Jesse - Bachelorette 5

I too thought it was in defense of girls (Jillian especially) and related to their time on the glacier and the Kovac's beautiful acreage. I thought it just shows how down to earth Jesse is.

FORT Regular

As far as dating Jesse's previous relationship, I used this timeline: He said that he last introduced a new girlfriend to his family four years ago. He then mentioned recently ending a 3 1/2 year relationship. The most recent contestant to estimate the app. to casting process at 6 months was Lisa (F3 of Lorenzo's season) in the current Reality Steve re-cap. So it would seem that he or someone on his behalf applied for the show almost immediately after his break-up. Or he could have been recruited. I'm not knocking him for this at all. I think escaping into the Bachelorette bubble would make for an effective catharsis.

He mentioned to Jillian that "he had to be selfish then" (during their 1:1), and didn't have to be as selfish now. Geez, it had only been six months. I'm just trying to find a rational explanation for Jillian ditching this physically hot, spiritually cool, fantastic guy. I think she may have sensed that he really wasn't ready to the same degree that she was.

I still say his brother did him no favors with any of his comments.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Toadmom8633;3543947;
    Totally agree MD
    Thanks Toadmom.
    RIBIT.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3544095;
    I still think that was the best date that Jillian's had so far. Every other date she's been on had "something" going on, whether it be dancing, or snowboarding, or zip lining, etc. Jesse's was the only date where there was literally nothing. It was just them and the snow. Yet they had an awesome time together.

Hi Sataitalia,

I agree, I thought their date was definitely the best. They had some adventure, i.e. riding in the helicopter and playing on the glacier. However, there was enough quiet time for them to talk and experience one another. I really loved how Jesse asked Jillian serious questions, complimented her, and was still able to be so playful too. Oh, and I forgot about the hot-tub steam.

If I had that date with Jesse, he would never leave the show...

FORT Newbie

Ladies, someone on abc.com is posting that Jesse is the brown boot guy. Hmmmmm.......

Hot tub "steam", loved it!

I too saw the brown boot posting-hmmmmmm? I'm still holding on to that thread of hope, so many people didn't see a connection between Jilly and Jesse but I thought they were good together and I loved the way he asked her serious questions and seemed to honestly answer her questions, never looking away when he gave his answer.

I sort of think had we more time to get to know Jesse's brother that I would have liked him he certainly seems to be a character!

Tonights the night, doubt we Jesse Fan will find much to give up hope but I'm still looking forward to the show.

I'm stoaked-by almost 26 year old son has a new gf, she's adorable and seems like a really nice gal, wasn't too crazy about the last one.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catskill;3545503;
    Ladies, someone on abc.com is posting that Jesse is the brown boot guy. Hmmmmm.......
    I'm not getting my hopes up too much for this one. I think the brown boot guy is Ed. They started showing that clip before he came back, which is why they wanted to disguise the face. But I'm pretty sure it's him.

Plus, in an interview, (or was it her blog?) Jillian said how hard it was to hear Jesse talk about his feelings after he left the show, because on the show he had never told her. So it doesn't sound like he ever came back.

As everyone else has stated, Jesse was the total package. It's a shame he and Jillian didn't connect as much. I think she had her favourites early on and there was just unfortunately no room left for Jesse.

FORT Regular

He connected with her, but her to him, well, she was just plain too stupid to see Jesse for the amazing guy he is IMO.

There is some talk that she let him go because he is not marriage-ready? My reply to that is: WHO THE *BLEEP* CARES? We've all watched this show long enough to know that marriage is never an outcome, safe for Trista and Ryan. I would've been happy just dating him and getting to know him, period. He's intriguing, he's got a lot of layers to uncover, and in the short time frame of the show, there is not enough time to unlock all of who he is, and I suspect he doesn't let himself be unwrapped too quickly either. But he's worth the time and the effort it takes to get to know him, because given the time, she would've discovered he has a lot of special gifts. But she just didn't get that about him, she lets Jesse go, and keeps Wes, my god, does she need a complete psycho-optomo-neurological evaluation? My point is this: Here we have this nice, wholesome canadian girl who has a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on a fantasy-dating show and to meet a once-in-a-lifetime-blow-them-out-of-the-water-super-duper prince charming. And she blows it! She missed the *bleeping* boat! We as females don't get too many opportunities like that in life, and she had it, and it passed by her, wow!
    Last edited by jewels2312; 07-06-2009 at 05:10 PM.

FORT Newbie

I'm still holding out some hope. She did call her guy Mr. Invisible, and that would be him. Nothing invisible about any of the remaining guys.

You are right though - she was nuts. Jesse is the best guy to be on this show since Ryan Sutter.

I still say his portrayal seems too good and too real for him to just be gone. And no interview after elimination?

Have fun tonight everyone!

FORT Regular

My head is still spinning from last week's elimination, so hopefully tonite, we'll have none of that!

I don't know about Jessse, I'm reading rumors now on the other thread that it's Wes who comes back and proposes.

Whatever, my main man, I mean, our main man Jesse will not be single for long. Someone will have the good sense to grab him up.

I've never said this of any bachelor or bachelorette, but she's not deserving of him, he's too good for her. JMO. If she let him go once, she'll probably let him go again.
    Last edited by jewels2312; 07-06-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Closed Thread