Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jesse - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Jesse - Bachelorette 5

Two other thinhs that I liked about him:

"You have the body of a gymnast". To me, that was so sweetly intimate. In saying that, he let her know that he had been watching her, but didn't laud her with the usual, predictable flattery.

Unlike Jillian, I liked the fact that he hasn't spoken to his long-term gf since their breakup. When it's over, let it be over. Continued contact usually just provides artificial life support to a dead relationship. I don't think it's possible to have a completely platonic relationship with someone you were once in love with or at least strongly attracted to. There's always the possibility of an episode of emotional neediness or drunkeness and then you're back to square one.

I really hope he does an interview.

Totally agree with all said. Don't you think it's strange that he hasn't surfaced yet? As I said earlier maybe he is just too much of a class act to "tell all"?

FORT Newbie

Could be wishful thinking, but I do think it's strange that he hasn't surfaced. Could he be the one who comes back and proposes?

Big smile, I kind of wondered the same thing but it's a long shot I'm sure, Big Frown. I thought it a bit strange he didn't say anything to Jilly when he was let go or at least they didn't show it, like there was more to his leaving to be resolved at another time, and when Chris announced at the rose ceremony that someone would be joining them Jesse smilled like he knew that already or knew something. I just think there are a lot of unresolved things concerning Jesse (Adonis) that we need answers to, but yes there is a great deal of wishful thinking on my part. I really thought on their hometown date that their kissing scenes seems so natural where so many of the others looked really unatural & rehearsed, I know all the Reid, ED and Kip fans will disagree but we can all agree to disagree. :-)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by catskill;3539412;
    Could be wishful thinking, but I do think it's strange that he hasn't surfaced. Could he be the one who comes back and proposes?
    I am thinking the same thing. I have already wrote this in other threads. I saw a clue on jillianharris.net that the winner doesnt travel far & the only 2 guys in CA are Kip & Jesse. If the rumors of Kip being the next bachelor are true then it has to be jesse. Jillian said in her blog that Jesse didnt tell her how he felt & she wished he did. Maybe that is the reason she let him go & he comes back to tell her how he feels & proposes. It could happen, thoughts?

FORT Newbie

I also remember some preview of Jillian crying and saying something like "and now it's too late." My thought when I saw it was that this was after she finally realizes that keeping Wes or Ed instead of Jesse was a mistake. Seems like foreshadowing to me. Also, his edit is just way too favorable for him to just be gone and never heard from again I think. What a totally cool guy.

Since I'm so new to this I have no idea if I am on the right thread or what, but I do agree Idelan16. From the jh.net site from all the clues that I read I really thought it was going to be Jesse because so many of the clues made me think of baseball and Jesse played baseball (don't know how long), if anyone wants specifics on the baseball clues I would be happy to tell you what I thought (my son played baseball), also the clue about the part about not traveling far, who she picked in episode 2, I went back and rewatced it several times and that's where she sneaks up on Jesse and wants to talk to him and he (other than the guys who alread had roses) got the first rose if that wasn't edited, she said in an interview that she and the one that she maybe chose got off to a slow start, there are others that I can't think of just now but I was so sure it was Jesse and I have to say I picked Jesse on DeAnnas season I saw a chemisty that many didn't it seems, of course that didn't work out but it was there while they were "dating" on the show. I'm almost embarassed to say that I'm still holding out some that it could be Jesse, the final 3 (or so it seems) are all okay but I can't even pretend to say who of those it could/should be????? JMO I'm happy there are a few others out there that also thought it should be Jesse.

yeah I agree, I remember her making a comment about it being someone she started out slow with too (do you remember which interview that was btw? its bugging me that I can't), but when she said that it seemed like a dead give away for Jesse... sigh, that would be awesome! he's more genuine than anyone I've ever seen on this show (other than Jillian)

but then again Chris Harrison said on his blog that he didn't see "it" between them (which I think is crazy, but I'm also only watching the edited version unlike him), which doesn't really leave much room for him to come back... we'll see!

FORT Newbie

So even better if he is the next Bachelor. A whole season of Adonis-ness!

Closed Thread