Closed Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3665857;

these are low res screen caps i took because i wasn't able to find any published photos at the time. HTH!
    WOW! I had forgotten how stunningly gorgeous that ring was! Guess we should add good taste in jewelery to his long list of great qualities!

Quote Originally Posted by kiptynfan20;3665848;
    Does anyone know where to find the picture of the ring Kiptyn picked out? I want to pretend he gave it to me
    Of course pretending that Kip gives one a ring means pretending that Neil Lane gives one a ring which means pretending that Mike Fleiss gives one a ring. That's a ring on a string.

Kip's newest tweet.

Thx 4 everything! @StingSanDiego RT @kiptyn was in with @BrodyJenner, @shawnemerriman & @geenathelatina on Saturday night. Where were you?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3665229;
    Kiptyn was in the downtown San Diego bar Stingaree on Saturday night, and it seemed like Shawne Merriman, the San Diego Chargers football star was there too - I, a huge Chargers fan, would LOVE to see a photo of these two, LOL.
    I agree! That would be a priceless picture! Merriman must have been there after the game Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3665229;
    Kiptyn was in the downtown San Diego bar Stingaree on Saturday night, and it seemed like Shawne Merriman, the San Diego Chargers football star was there too - I, a huge Chargers fan, would LOVE to see a photo of these two, LOL.
    Interesting...wasn't he (SM) the one who was on the Bachelor show when the other San Diegan girl (M something? Can't remember her name) was on and they were here at the Del Mar Racetrack?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3666212;
    Interesting...wasn't he (SM) the one who was on the Bachelor show when the other San Diegan girl (M something? Can't remember her name) was on and they were here at the Del Mar Racetrack?
    Brad's season...was that the Charger who visited? I don't remember.

Geenathelatina is from AJs Playhouse - that much I remember from my online visit.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3666212;
    Chargers and the Bachelor/ette, 2 of my favorite subjects, on the same post! It's the Other Shaun, Shaun Phillips. Ariel was right, it was Brad's season. Shaun liked the M girl (can't remember her name either) and Deanna.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

When does Kiptyn have his 'auction dates'?

Closed Thread