Closed Thread
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Hes still ahead in people and tv guide too. go kip!!!!!!!!

here is the poll off of People.

Tell us: Who should star on the next season of The Bachelor?
    Kiptyn 32%
    Reid 24%
    Jake 24%
    Michael and Steve 20%
    POLL: Who Should Be the Next Bachelor? - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Last edited by chaslom4; 08-17-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3665400;
    Hes still ahead in people and tv guide too. go kip!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Teresaterri! It's interesting to go back and have another look at the polls now. Here is the one off of TV guide.

Who do you think should be the next Bachelor?

o Kiptyn 56%

o Reid 33%

o Someone else from the latest Bachelorette 6%

o Someone new 5%

Total votes: 13325
    Bachelorette Runners-Up Kiptyn and Reid On Becoming The Next Bachelor - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3665377;
    wow, how did Kip get so far ahead? Last time I checked all the polls Reid was by far in the lead!
    Kiptyn was ALWAYS ahead by 72-73% at EXTRA. Not sure of other polls though.

The Glamour interview left just another really positive impression on me of just how classy Kip is.

FORT Newbie

Kiptyn could use some votes over at the glamour poll-go to glamour.com!

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=StanleyCupCanes;3664728;]New Kip article from Glamour:

Thanks, Stanley! I thought that was a great article; it not only further confirmed what kind of guy we already know Kiptyn to be but also gave us some new material (as in, he wanted Ed to stay so that if he (Kip) had ended up being the one chosen he would know it wasn't by default. That sounds psychologically mature to me. And I have to say he seems to have been really plugged (and I mean mentally and emotionally; I will leave the other to speculation!) into Jillian

And not to be too repetitive, but I have to say once again that I never did see Kiptyn as boring during the season. He mentioned the flamenco pants thing in this article. I thought at the time he was adorable when in the PI he described how tight they were and the look he had on his face when he said it. And, of course, during the trust exercises could he have been any more precious. But, as Chaslom said, I guess we all see things differently.

SDMOM, I think you are the one who said not too long ago that you don't think Kip wants to be TB. I hope you are right. I have this feeling though that he does want it; he just doesn't think he is going to get it. I am with those who think if the producers want the chance of another Trista and Ryan, Kiptyn is your man. If, conversely, they are looking only for drama, he is not. My guess is that he understands that.

[QUOTE=dixiechick80;3665746;]
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3664728;
    New Kip article from Glamour:

Thanks, Stanley! I thought that was a great article; it not only further confirmed what kind of guy we already know Kiptyn to be but also gave us some new material (as in, he wanted Ed to stay so that if he (Kip) had ended up being the one chosen he would know it wasn't by default. That sounds psychologically mature to me. And I have to say he seems to have been really plugged (and I mean mentally and emotionally; I will leave the other to speculation!) into Jillian

And not to be too repetitive, but I have to say once again that I never did see Kiptyn as boring during the season. He mentioned the flamenco pants thing in this article. I thought at the time he was adorable when in the PI he described how tight they were and the look he had on his face when he said it. And, of course, during the trust exercises could he have been any more precious. But, as Chaslom said, I guess we all see things differently.

SDMOM, I think you are the one who said not too long ago that you don't think Kip wants to be TB. I hope you are right. I have this feeling though that he does want it; he just doesn't think he is going to get it. I am with those who think if the producers want the chance of another Trista and Ryan, Kiptyn is your man. If, conversely, they are looking only for drama, he is not. My guess is that he understands that.
    To me, his answers seem standard company lines: he would definitely consider it; it's a good opportunity; the process really could work - haven't we heard them before? However, he's also said he has questions about it, he's not sure if he's the right person for the show- knowing how carful he's been about his words, I don't think Kip's heart in on it 100%. Plus we've heard from Reid's source that TPTB offered to Reid but he counter-offered, and it seems the whole thing is still up in the air.
    If Kip's the next Bachelor, I hope TPTB will find quality women - hey, they should recruit those who attended the CFF benefit, those who volunteer at StandUp for Kids, and those who surf, instead of looking at bars, nightclubs.
    I know some Kip fans want him to do it, some don't it, but we can all agree we all want the best for him.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know where to find the picture of the ring Kiptyn picked out? I want to pretend he gave it to me

Quote Originally Posted by kiptynfan20;3665848;
    Does anyone know where to find the picture of the ring Kiptyn picked out? I want to pretend he gave it to me

these are low res screen caps i took because i wasn't able to find any published photos at the time. HTH!

Closed Thread