Closed Thread
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2464656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Kip seems to be a first-rate guy! A pleasure to have on our screens!

I loved that interview. I think there's a lot more to Kiptyn than we saw on the show including a good sense of humor. He definitely doesn't seem like one to buy into Fleiss' nonsense so will hurt his chances for being TB but good for him personally. I think he's really the only guy who's handled himself so graciously since the show on the ATFR and in interviews. I would now be happy to watch him if he were chosen (don't do it Kip), not so Jake who's bore me to tears, maybe Reid but only for the trainwreck possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3665136;
    It's on youtube. You can either do the key words search, or you can search "Kiptyn" then sort by "Newest". The auction clip should be on top (unless someone has added another Kip tape since this morning, LOL).
    Thanks for responding SDMOM; Chaslom4 PMed me the link.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3665145;
    No offense taken.
    I think Kip was very careful/cautious about what he had to say on the show, so we didn't see many of his PIs, either he didn't talk much about others, or it wasn't interesting enough for TPTB.
    Many of us think his humor is more low-key and laid-back, so I can totally understand not everyone appreciates it.
    His post-show interviews/tweets really have won many people over, haven't they?
    Even when he's helped raising so much money for cystic fibrosis foundation, he's all gracious "Thank you for having me" "It was my pleasure", etc. When people asked him about the amount of money, he's replied "I better be a good date" - you think the winners will think otherwise? LOL
    Yes, I definitely agree that all his post-show appearances have done nothing but raise people's opinions of him. While I never had a negative opinion of him, I am now definitely a Kip fan.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3665194;
    I loved that interview. I think there's a lot more to Kiptyn than we saw on the show including a good sense of humor. He definitely doesn't seem like one to buy into Fleiss' nonsense so will hurt his chances for being TB but good for him personally. I think he's really the only guy who's handled himself so graciously since the show on the ATFR and in interviews. I would now be happy to watch him if he were chosen (don't do it Kip), not so Jake who's bore me to tears, maybe Reid but only for the trainwreck possibilities.
    I totally agree albean99. Someone made a point earlier today about going back to the "roots" of the show. I think if they did this, Kip would be a fantastic Bachelor. As Kip said in the interview, they can't make a jerk out of you unless you give them something to work with. I just don't see Kip voluntarily giving them that. He is to level headed and mature to let that happen. I'd be ok with Jake. I can see a few good laughs coming out of it, and I wouldn't get emotionally invested.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3665215;
    Yes, I definitely agree that all his post-show appearances have done nothing but raise people's opinions of him. While I never had a negative opinion of him, I am now definitely a Kip fan.
    Now that's what we like to hear!

Kiptyn was in the downtown San Diego bar Stingaree on Saturday night, and it seemed like Shawne Merriman, the San Diego Chargers football star was there too - I, a huge Chargers fan, would LOVE to see a photo of these two, LOL.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

glamour has a new poll up for the next bachelor and Kip is in the lead
    Jake. He's famously a "nice guy" (and a pilot). 12&#37; (40 votes)

Reid. He makes everyone laugh and looks adorable in glasses. 34% (115 votes)

Kiptyn. He's smart and sexy, and his six-pack makes us swoon. 37% (124 votes)

For some insane reason, I don't watch the show. 18% (60 votes)
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Here's EXTRA's latest poll for the next bachelor.

Kip is leading by 23,843 votes (72.7%) out of 32803 votes.

Total Votes: 32803

Kiptyn is perfect! - 23843 (72.7%)
    Reid is a sweetie! - 6387 (19.5%)
    Michael and his twin brother would be the best! - 2573 (7.8%)

Read more: VOTE: The Next 'Bachelor' | Extra

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;3665353;
    Here's EXTRA's latest poll for the next bachelor.

Kip is leading by 23,843 votes (72.7%) out of 32803 votes.

Total Votes: 32803

Kiptyn is perfect! - 23843 (72.7%)
    Reid is a sweetie! - 6387 (19.5%)
    Michael and his twin brother would be the best! - 2573 (7.8%)

Read more: VOTE: The Next 'Bachelor' | Extra

wow, how did Kip get so far ahead? Last time I checked all the polls Reid was by far in the lead!

Closed Thread