Closed Thread
Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3663546;
    here are some the photo's from the Cystic Fibrosis wine event.

Event Master Photography

At the bottom of pg. 8 there are a couple of pic's of the two women who won the auction

I was soooooo excited to see his CFF photos and video up on Friday morning, and couldn't wait to share with you guys, but then FORT had to go down for the entire weekend!
    Anyway, glad to see fellow Kip fans have the links up!
    Speaking about the event photos, did you guys notice on p. 9, this dark hair girl appeared in several of them, and in one of them, it looks like Kiptyn had his hands around her waist, and in another one, he was grabbing both of her hands--- hummm, what did it mean? Someone wants to do a SC analysis? lol
    Also, on the video, it looks like the younger winner was talking on the phone and later gave the phone to Kip - I wonder if she was bidding for someone else?

CHASLOM, Love Love all the pictures!! Thank You!!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3664120;
    I was soooooo excited to see his CFF photos and video up on Friday morning, and couldn't wait to share with you guys, but then FORT had to go down for the entire weekend!
    Anyway, glad to see fellow Kip fans have the links up!
    Speaking about the event photos, did you guys notice on p. 9, this dark hair girl appeared in several of them, and in one of them, it looks like Kiptyn had his hands around her waist, and in another one, he was grabbing both of her hands--- hummm, what did it mean? Someone wants to do a SC analysis? lol
    Also, on the video, it looks like the younger winner was talking on the phone and later gave the phone to Kip - I wonder if she was bidding for someone else?

CHASLOM, Love Love all the pictures!! Thank You!!
    Your very welcome!

Well I'm horrible at SC analysis but, I did notice she is also the only woman in all those pics, besides the two that were on the video, who has a rose!! hmmm....lol

ok, one last pic I found. Just in case anyone forgot what those abs look like!

from the 6 man tournament
    Last edited by chaslom4; 08-17-2009 at 01:28 AM.

FORT Regular

Wow, Kiptyn gets better looking every time I see him!

FORT Fanatic

I think overall Kip would make a better Bach than Reid. Anyone else think that there is some pre-announcement ops going on?? Doing charity events is such positive media going into a new season.
    " A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one". Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Cute pics from the weekend. I agree that Kip would make a better bach than Reid but in a way think he should thank his lucky stars that he got such a good edit and stay as far away from Fleiss as he can. He's been a class act throughout so I'd hate to see him get trashed as they all seem to in one way or another.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3664669;
    Cute pics from the weekend. I agree that Kip would make a better bach than Reid but in a way think he should thank his lucky stars that he got such a good edit and stay as far away from Fleiss as he can. He's been a class act throughout so I'd hate to see him get trashed as they all seem to in one way or another.
    Kip is really an outstanding guy but a better bach than Reid - nah! I just don't see him being able to carry a show for that long nor carry out a well thought out discussion - JMO as usual

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3664682;
    Kip is really an outstanding guy but a better bach than Reid - nah! I just don't see him being able to carry a show for that long nor carry out a well thought out discussion - JMO as usual
    I used to think that but I've been so impressed by Kiptyn at the FRC, ATFR, and in interviews after that I've changed my mind. Having said that I'd rather have a new guy but of the 3 floated out there I'd pick Kip. Reid can't make a decision so I'm not sure how he'd ever send anyone home without help.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3664690;
    I used to think that but I've been so impressed by Kiptyn at the FRC, ATFR, and in interviews after that I've changed my mind. Having said that I'd rather have a new guy but of the 3 floated out there I'd pick Kip. Reid can't make a decision so I'm not sure how he'd ever send anyone home without help.

You mean decision as important as picking a life partner on national TV, decision under duress - decision that eventually will ruin your life, make you a laughingstock; affect the rest of your life etc? Iíll rather have someone intelligent take their time to make sound decisions rather than been flaky. And by the way, I donít see Kip as making any rash decisions either so maybe they can stick with Joke! Now heís bendable.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3664682;
    Sorry, being a Kiptyn Homer, I have to respectfully disagree. I've listened to his interviews and been following his tweets, he's actually really articulate (not a whole lot of "you know" or "hmmm"), and has a sense of humor - different than Reid's, more low-key. JMO, of course
    For the record, I don't want him to be the next Bachelor; I want him to be on either the Amazing Race or Big Brother (7/24 of Kip, YEAH! )
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Closed Thread