Closed Thread
Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

$1000 is the opening bid... $1500 now.. $1700...$2000.. 6 Girls on phone calling friends... $2500... $2600..
    about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

From the same source Stanley referenced (Josh).

Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3662705;
    $1000 is the opening bid... $1500 now.. $1700...$2000.. 6 Girls on phone calling friends... $2500... $2600..
    about 1 hour ago from TwitterBerry

From the same source Stanley referenced (Josh).

Funny.
    I had this silly grin on my face when I read the tweets and the newspaper article. I feel like a protective mother who's very proud of her son
    I even de-lurked at JU and posted the good news. For a long time, Kip was being ignored, written off as a non-entity, but his true characters shine through, so much more afterafter the show is over. I am so glad that all of us have been supporting such a fine young man.
    Where's chaslom? We need to wake her up for the good news, lol!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3662742;
    I had this silly grin on my face when I read the tweets and the newspaper article. I feel like a protective mother who's very proud of her son
    I even de-lurked at JU and posted the good news. For a long time, Kip was being ignored, written off as a non-entity, but his true characters shine through, so much more afterafter the show is over. I am so glad that all of us have been supporting such a fine young man.
    Where's chaslom? We need to wake her up for the good news, lol!
    Hopefully, she'll stop by soon and get caught up! Can you imagine how Kip must feel - so flattering - especially since he seemed shy about it on the radio - I would have loved to have seen these gals bidding. So glad that they had $4200 a piece to spend on him!

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for sharing the auction information on Kip. So glad he was able to raise so much money. That's great that he offered up a second date. Love the article on him also. Great picture. He's such a cutie!!

I apologize if I sounded a tad negative about this weekend's activities. I hope all three guys get to unwind and help Jesse with his product promotion.

WoW! on the amount raised. Way to go, Kiptyn!!! I wonder if there will be at least one, if not two, collective dates due to the tweet about girls calling friends. Wouldn't that be a hoot! A whole different atmosphere of girl support than the boys will find this weekend. Oops - negative again. *slappng hand*
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Whooo hooo --- WTG Kip! $8400, that's awesome! Of course, I think he is priceless . What a guy. Simply the best, better than all the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3662872;
    I apologize if I sounded a tad negative about this weekend's activities. I hope all three guys get to unwind and help Jesse with his product promotion.

WoW! on the amount raised. Way to go, Kiptyn!!! I wonder if there will be at least one, if not two, collective dates due to the tweet about girls calling friends. Wouldn't that be a hoot! A whole different atmosphere of girl support than the boys will find this weekend. Oops - negative again. *slappng hand*
    too bad his dates aren't filmed. I would find it better than the bachelorette or bachelor.

FORT Newbie

What have I missed?

Oh my, i was so busy last night and did not get to catch up with Kip's auction date- $8,400! Yeah! You go Kip, We are cheering you on!

Ok Its official this man is super amazing- How do you get to be that good looking and that nice, both at the same time? Uh?

So are there pics of the auction. Thank-you for the updates guys! Sweet!

FORT Regular

Cystic Fibrosis is such a horrible disease. This man was definately the true star of this show....make that superstar!!! This should be the cover of US Weekly but unfortunately wouldn't sell as many magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjaki;3663492;
    Cystic Fibrosis is such a horrible disease. This man was definately the true star of this show....make that superstar!!! This should be the cover of US Weekly but unfortunately wouldn't sell as many magazines.
    Good point. I am so tired of seeing Ed and Jillian play up for the camera's. Kip is a guy who has been helping charities before he was on this show. His concern for others is really genuine, and not to gather fame for his efforts.

Closed Thread