Closed Thread
Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 758

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

  1. #651
    FORT Fan HopelesRomantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas suburb, TX
    Posts
    242

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    For those who think our Prince Charming is bland; I personally like his sense of homor. His latest tweet says "off to sell myself in the name of charity". I hope the bidding goes really high Kip! Don't you just love him?

  2. #652
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3661526;
    For those who think our Prince Charming is bland; I personally like his sense of homor. His latest tweet says "off to sell myself in the name of charity". I hope the bidding goes really high Kip! Don't you just love him?
    I just saw that tweet of Kip's and responded. I didn't check the link, but if he auctions off a dinner date I bet the charity will make some serious money.

  3. #653
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3661532;
    I just saw that tweet of Kip's and responded. I didn't check the link, but if he auctions off a dinner date I bet the charity will make some serious money.
    I hope they'll print a picture of Kip with the lucky girl who "wins" him. I'd really like to see who won the bid and how much she paid. If I were single and had disposable income, I'd convince my girlfriends to pool our money so we could pay a LOT and then just make it a group date.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  4. #654
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3661526;
    For those who think our Prince Charming is bland; I personally like his sense of homor. His latest tweet says "off to sell myself in the name of charity". I hope the bidding goes really high Kip! Don't you just love him?
    You know I will still LOVE HIM if he just posts "blah blah blah", lol!
    The thing is, people who come to Kip thread or follow his tweets are already in love with him. Those who think he's boring will not read his thread/tweets, and will never understand he has this kind of quiet, low-key humor.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

  5. #655
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3661552;
    You know I will still LOVE HIM if he just posts "blah blah blah", lol!
    The thing is, people who come to Kip thread or follow his tweets are already in love with him. Those who think he's boring will not read his thread/tweets, and will never understand he has this kind of quiet, low-key humor.
    This is so true! That tweet actually did make me laugh! but I have never really understood the Kip is boring thing either.

  6. #656
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3661547;
    I hope they'll print a picture of Kip with the lucky girl who "wins" him. I'd really like to see who won the bid and how much she paid. If I were single and had disposable income, I'd convince my girlfriends to pool our money so we could pay a LOT and then just make it a group date.
    Fantastic idea! Spread the wealth and much more low key, too. I hope he has fun with it. Sounds like his weekend is going to be action packed with appearance stuff.

    Like you ladies said upthread, I like Kip's low key wit. He has some cute one liners which I am sure he delivers with that innocent looking face or a wink.

    I wonder how long before we hear that he's off the market? While the options are plentiful, I guess it's hard to trust the motivations of the women that he's meeting these days. Plus, until they announce the TB thing, I suspect he has to appear "single" as not to kill the suspense. All and all - it appears that this has been an awesome ride for him.

  7. #657
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,700

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    I hope this bar hopping meet and greet isn't going to be like the one in Austin (there was a snarky blog posted in the Media Thread about one held there) though it probably will be. Here come the babes in tight tops and short shorts scrambling to get close to the near celebrities. From what the snarker said about the Austin party, Jesse was one of the "two gentlemen" there. We know Kiptyn will be a gentleman, but Robbie with the drinking problem? Probably not so much.

    I guess you can see I don't like the idea of these meet and greets. Talk about selling oneself for a PR gig. I hope I have this all wrong and somehow some good will come from this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #658
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Sounds like Kip was popular - so he offered two dates - went for $4200 each!

    So, he raised $8400 for the charity - how cool!

  9. #659
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3662544;
    Sounds like Kip was popular - so he offered two dates - went for $4200 each!

    So, he raised $8400 for the charity - how cool!
    Awesome!! LOL at him selling himself twice
    SCC, do you think he has a PR person/agent who schedules all the events for him to attend? Do you think he got paid? Probably yes, I would guess?

    BTW, I watched both AJ'splayhouse video clips on utube. He was more subdued in the early one which took place in mid-late June? He was definitely much more relaxed and happy in the newer interview.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

  10. #660
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3662559;
    Awesome!! LOL at him selling himself twice
    SCC, do you think he has a PR person/agent who schedules all the events for him to attend? Do you think he got paid? Probably yes, I would guess?

    BTW, I watched both AJ'splayhouse video clips on utube. He was more subdued in the early one which took place in mid-late June? He was definitely much more relaxed and happy in the newer interview.
    He probably does have some type of PR liaison - since he does a lot of event management I would bet he knows a lot of good agencies or reps along with media types. I think the charity stuff is free use of his name for great causes.

    I imagine the hotel thing and the bar event this weekend are paid or per diem events. Although, he could just be helping Jesse out with the wine company promotion/launch events - isn't Jesse's vineyard fairly new? I believe that is what some of the guys did last weekend in Austin.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.