Closed Thread
Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Did not realize Graham was such a nice guy...he was not protrayed as such on the bachlorette with Dee
    They both seem like they would work well together. Hope he can convience Kip that he does not need anymore of TB.
    Maybe Kip can do some male modeling....isn't that what Graham does too?
    Amanda is a sweetie....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3661118;
    Did not realize Graham was such a nice guy...he was not protrayed as such on the bachlorette with Dee
    They both seem like they would work well together. Hope he can convience Kip that he does not need anymore of TB.
    Amanda is a sweetie....
    Graham will probably be moving to California soon - All My Children is leaving NY and will be filmed in CA in the near future, so he'll probably go when Chrishell moves there. Keeping in touch with Kip will make the transition of the move easier, I'm sure.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Thanks.
    Must be serious with the lady.

FORT Newbie

oooops! meant to convince Kip not convience him. Sorry bout that.

Tonight is the Cystic Fibrosis fundraising event, I hope they will raise TONS of money, and some photos!! I also want to know who the lucky lady is to win the date with Kiptyn.
    Kip said he's going to have a busy weekend: from the tweets, it looks like he'll be at some downtown bars with Jesse, Juan, and maybe Robby. Kip fans, on the lookout for more photos!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Amanda is a sweetie....
    As much as I like Kip, I think at 5'10", he's kind of short for male modeling. Graham is, what, at least 6 ft?

Some new Tweets re: Kip

19 minutes ago from web Attention Ladies: Kiptyn from The Bachelorette is staying with us this weekend He arrives Friday

Celebrate at Siren Pool & Lounge and meet Kiptyn & other attractive bachelors.Twitter or Facebook the California gentlemen. Indulge & Enjoy.
    (a
    Looks like a cool boutique hotel: Se San Diego

Amanda is a sweetie....

Graham did some modeling, but he also works at a bar in the city that he is a part owner in. 46NYC is his passion, and it is really nice of Kip to be so cool about helping out.

Graham is genuinely a really nice guy who is very humble and considerate towards others including his fans. The show's edit didn't do him justice, but then again, not everything was as it appeared which I bet applies to this season as well.
    Last edited by Cailg; 08-13-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3661166;
    Graham will probably be moving to California soon - All My Children is leaving NY and will be filmed in CA in the near future, so he'll probably go when Chrishell moves there. Keeping in touch with Kip will make the transition of the move easier, I'm sure.
    Chrishell was already going to LA whether AMC made the move or not. As for Graham, he still has work in the city, and hasn't decided on that move yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3661410;
    Graham did some modeling, but he also works at a bar in the city that he is a part owner in. 46NYC is his passion, and it is really nice of Kip to be so cool about helping out.

Graham is genuinely a really nice guy who is very humble and considerate towards others including his fans. The show's edit didn't do him justice, but then again, not everything was as it appeared which I bet applies to this season as well.
    I've come to like and appreciate Graham so much better after the show was over. I agree with you, not everyone in real life is what was appeared on the show this season, positive and negative, except for Kiptyn. I am still amazed that he seemed to be the only one getting a "perfect" edit from beginning to the end, especially if he's not the next Bachelor.

Closed Thread