Closed Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 758

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

  1. #631
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,979

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    So those were the two tweets from Graham that make sense of Kiptyn's reply. I wonder why Graham is going to the Emmys in two weeks? Isn't his girlfriend on a daytime soap? Is it for the Daytime Emmys? Anyway - looks like they may hook up then in LA.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #632
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3659050;
    So those were the two tweets from Graham that make sense of Kiptyn's reply. I wonder why Graham is going to the Emmys in two weeks? Isn't his girlfriend on a daytime soap? Is it for the Daytime Emmys? Anyway - looks like they may hook up then in LA.
    It's a daytime Emmys, if you read his tweet to Chris Harrison. Don't you just LOVE twitter?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

  3. #633
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3658921;
    This is exactly the way I felt also. It wasn't so much her not picking Kip, but having to see him truly hurt for the first time. I think he has taken this experience and learned from it and has just moved on. For someone the caliber of Kip, I can't imagine anything but great things to come for him in the future.
    I definitely agree with your thoughts re: Kip's story. It interesting how she quickly seemed to forget about Kip once the show ended yet he turned out to be the most loyal to her with regards to her current situation and still hopes that things work out happily for her.

  4. #634
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3659171;
    I definitely agree with your thoughts re: Kip's story. It interesting how she quickly seemed to forget about Kip once the show ended yet he turned out to be the most loyal to her with regards to her current situation and still hopes that things work out happily for her.
    I don't think she ever really opened herself up to get to know who Kip truly was. Between her own insecurities, being so focused on Kip never having his heart broken and his physical looks, she didn't seem to want to listen or really hear what Kip was saying to her.

  5. #635
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3658087;
    Am I the only who remember his abs?? LOL....
    Here's his newest twitter reply to Graham

    @GrahamBunn Yeah I'm in SD now. Let me know how I can help the kids. Lets touch base re: the Emmy's weekend. Cheers Graham.
    13 minutes ago from web in reply to GrahamBunn

    Can't wait for some Kityn & Graham sigting!!
    SDMom, I think therein lies what makes Kiptyn so extraordinary to me. His inner beauty (I know cheesy) outshines his physical appearance. And that is saying something since, yes, I have noticed his abs, his dimples, his long eyelashes, etc. etc.

  6. #636
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3659272;
    SDMom, I think therein lies what makes Kiptyn so extraordinary to me. His inner beauty (I know cheesy) outshines his physical appearance. And that is saying something since, yes, I have noticed his abs, his dimples, his long eyelashes, etc. etc.
    All kidding aside, what impresses me the most is his humility. For a guy who possesses so many fine physical attributes, Kiptyn is just so sweet and kind. Also, we've never heard he saying anything negative regarding any other guy ever after the show's over. I applaud him for that.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

  7. #637
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3659320;
    All kidding aside, what impresses me the most is his humility. For a guy who possesses so many fine physical attributes, Kiptyn is just so sweet and kind. Also, we've never heard he saying anything negative regarding any other guy ever after the show's over. I applaud him for that.
    I am also a big Kris Allen fan and they remind me of each other in that way; both so humble.

  8. #638
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3659050;
    So those were the two tweets from Graham that make sense of Kiptyn's reply. I wonder why Graham is going to the Emmys in two weeks? Isn't his girlfriend on a daytime soap? Is it for the Daytime Emmys? Anyway - looks like they may hook up then in LA.
    Graham is going to the emmy's with the actress who plays Amanda on All My Children. Kip and Graham have been talking about Kip helping with 46NYC, the organization that Graham is involved with that helps out different charities.

  9. #639
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,979

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Thank you all for the clarifications. I hope this joint venture works out for both of them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  10. #640
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3660853;
    Thank you all for the clarifications. I hope this joint venture works out for both of them.
    anytime. I think it will work out nicely. Kip has been very cool with Graham about wanting to help out. I like that they both have genuine desires to help others.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.