Closed Thread
Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3658143;
    But, after seeing Jillian's "openness" with bedroom issues, her admitted fully drunk 3 times (who knows how many times she was partially drunk ), bleep-out comments, bashing Ed's ex-girlfriends, I don't want her to be anywhere near Kiptyn. Sorry, IMO, he can do so much better than Jillian.
    (There, I've said it! It's so hard to stay classy like Kip!)
    LOL- SDMOM what happened today? I guess the Jill stuff is getting to you. Anyway, Just luv the way you support our Kip-

Just a thought: I am wondering how kip would feel if the event is flooded with lots and lots of women. I can see him smiling and laughing so hard, hiding his embarassement. I am sure it would be a mini- version of the bachelor! Lucky man. The beauty of it all is that Kip is so HUMBLE about it. mh!

Quote Originally Posted by nyami;3658451;[B
    ]LOL- SDMOM what happened today? I guess the Jill stuff is getting to you.[/B] Anyway, Just luv the way you support our Kip-

Just a thought: I am wondering how kip would feel if the event is flooded with lots and lots of women. I can see him smiling and laughing so hard, hiding his embarassement. I am sure it would be a mini- version of the bachelor! Lucky man. The beauty of it all is that Kip is so HUMBLE about it. mh!
    I've been trying so hard to stay classy and to keep away from all the E-gate controversies - but, sometimes it feels so good and liberating to say what's really on my mind, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3658392;
    Yes he would. The 93.1 DJ asked him if he would date an older woman with kids and he said yes. Of course, I don't think our favorite gentleman would answer that any other way .
    Hey, that's me ... wait, I am happily married, never mind....

So glad to see all the Kip fans posting! Keep the love flowing!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

But, after seeing Jillian's "openness" with bedroom issues, her admitted fully drunk 3 times (who knows how many times she was partially drunk ), bleep-out comments, bashing Ed's ex-girlfriends, I don't want her to be anywhere near Kiptyn. Sorry, IMO, he can do so much better than Jillian.
    The bolded part is new to me. I didn't know that. Where did you hear this?

FORT Fogey

Don't worry, SDMOM. You're not alone in this thinking. I don't think there's any way Jillian would have made Kip happy long-term. Eventually, their differences (her partying, crass ways, imo hick side) would get between them. It's why I wasn't crushed when she didn't choose Kip. I know he was hurt at the time because he has stated that he really did fall in love with her, but I have to believe he's better off now. Maybe he does too, by now.

Quote Originally Posted by TessaFan;3658805;
    The bolded part is new to me. I didn't know that. Where did you hear this?
    In one of her many interviews/attempting to defend her relationship with Ed, IIRC, she called them "unclassy" and they were telling lies.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3658392;
    Yes he would. The 93.1 DJ asked him if he would date an older woman with kids and he said yes. Of course, I don't think our favorite gentleman would answer that any other way .
    In my case, it's an older woman with "grand" kids

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3658808;
    Don't worry, SDMOM. You're not alone in this thinking. I don't think there's any way Jillian would have made Kip happy long-term. Eventually, their differences (her partying, crass ways, imo hick side) would get between them. It's why I wasn't crushed when she didn't choose Kip. I know he was hurt at the time because he has stated that he really did fall in love with her, but I have to believe he's better off now. Maybe he does too, by now.
    This is exactly the way I felt also. It wasn't so much her not picking Kip, but having to see him truly hurt for the first time. I think he has taken this experience and learned from it and has just moved on. For someone the caliber of Kip, I can't imagine anything but great things to come for him in the future.

Sorry if these have already been posted. Two tweets from Graham to Kiptyn today.

@Kiptyn are you in the SD area right now, we ve got some affiliates doing a benefit for 1 of our beneficiaries for kids there...

@Kiptyn also, dont know if you re around but will be in the LA area for the Emmys in 2 weekends..let me know what you got going on

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3658880;
    In one of her many interviews/attempting to defend her relationship with Ed, IIRC, she called them "unclassy" and they were telling lies.
    Thanks for clarifying that.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3658208;
    ahhhh, that wink he's absolutely dreamy - I wonder if he's into older women...... I'll ask him when I go do that kissing research for FORT. I'll take one for the team, I guess
    Only one? Where's your ambition, northernviewer? Don't disappoint us now!

ETA: Should have read ahead. Glad to see you're up to 2 or 3. Keep going!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Closed Thread