Closed Thread
Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

No one compares to Kiptyn!!

Based on some Tweets out there...it sounds like there are actually a few ladies flying in from across the country for Kip's auction! I hope the winner treats him well!

Following TB plot line - they could have had a 1 on 1 and a group date up for grabs!

FORT Newbie

For Sure, For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3658313;
    Based on some Tweets out there...it sounds like there are actually a few ladies flying in from across the country for Kip's auction! I hope the winner treats him well!

Following TB plot line - they could have had a 1 on 1 and a group date up for grabs!
    I hope he doesn't end up having to dine with some desperate, crazed lunatic of a girl. Any chance it will be someone normal? I can't wait to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3658143;
    But, after seeing Jillian's "openness" with bedroom issues, her admitted fully drunk 3 times (who knows how many times she was partially drunk ), bleep-out comments, bashing Ed's ex-girlfriends, I don't want her to be anywhere near Kiptyn. Sorry, IMO, he can do so much better than Jillian.
    (There, I've said it! It's so hard to stay classy like Kip!)
    I glad you said it . There are reasons for everything. I am sure Fleiss showed us all that stuff for a reason. It's to give Kip's fans closure, JMO . The man is a GENIUS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3658338;
    I hope he doesn't end up having to dine with some desperate, crazed lunatic of a girl. Any chance it will be someone normal? I can't wait to hear about it.
    One of the girls seemed normal - from Michigan - pretty blonde. On the motherboard, someone posted that they have friends attending and they have promised to get Kip pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3658234;
    That is so very noble of you
    I'm very much like Kip.... I'll take one for the team anytime heck, I'll take 2 or 3 for the team if I have to

Lucky girl who's going to get that date with him......hope it's a FORTie who can report back!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3658208;
    ahhhh, that wink he's absolutely dreamy - I wonder if he's into older women...... I'll ask him when I go do that kissing research for FORT. I'll take one for the team, I guess
    Yes he would. The 93.1 DJ asked him if he would date an older woman with kids and he said yes. Of course, I don't think our favorite gentleman would answer that any other way .

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3658392;
    Yes he would. The 93.1 DJ asked him if he would date an older woman with kids and he said yes. Of course, I don't think our favorite gentleman would answer that any other way .
    and that's ok..... as long as I can dream... life is good

eta - when he mentioned that the woman could have kids... do you think it would be ok if my boys are old enough to drink with him??
    Last edited by northernviewer; 08-12-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3658399;
    and that's ok..... as long as I can dream... life is good
    Amen sister!! Coming from a 43 yr. old admirer .

Closed Thread