Closed Thread
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3657484;
    Kiptyn has definitely proven to be the one class act to come out of this season.

His edit showed him as being somewhat bland and boring but I bet anything he has more personality than what they showed us. Out of all of Jillian's guys, he would surely be the best bet for Bachelor.

If they want cheesy, they'll go with Jake.
    If they want trainwreck, they'll go with Reid.
    If they want fun, and women swooning, they'll go with Kip.
    I never saw him as bland and boring, just "drama-free" ... on a season peppered with drama.... starring: cheater-Ed, songster-Wes, jealous-Jake, psycho-Dave, hyper-Mike, foot-fetish Tanner etc etc
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3657666;
    I think if Jillian had known Kip had a ring and was going to propose, her pick would have been diffferent.

Just hoping all the best for him and that he stay away from TB.
    He is too good for them.
    You touched on an interesting point. I was surprised at ATFR when she said that she didn't know (think) that he was going to propose. Did she listen to what he said the night of the LCD at all? It seemed pretty clear to me that was what he was saying when he talked about a life, family and kids. Maybe she just didn't want to hear it since she'd already made her decision. ( for her as I'd hate to go through this whole ordeal and be involved in such a mess at the end of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3657714;
    You touched on an interesting point. I was surprised at ATFR when she said that she didn't know (think) that he was going to propose. Did she listen to what he said the night of the LCD at all? It seemed pretty clear to me that was what he was saying when he talked about a life, family and kids. Maybe she just didn't want to hear it since she'd already made her decision. ( for her as I'd hate to go through this whole ordeal and be involved in such a mess at the end of it.)
    I'm starting to hope that she does "pull a Mesnick" and after she end's it with Ed (privately and not the way Fleiss made Jason do it to Melissa!!) she's able to rekindle something with Kip.... I still think they would be perfect together.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

The hits keep coming for Ed and Jillian. I'm so glad that Kiptyn has taken the high ground and has not commented to the press on his take in all this. I'm actually surprised as many of the guys gave the comments they did. Kip is a class act all the way. I haven't heard him say a negative thing about anyone from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3657711;
    I never saw him as bland and boring, just "drama-free" ... on a season peppered with drama.... starring: cheater-Ed, songster-Wes, jealous-Jake, psycho-Dave, hyper-Mike, foot-fetish Tanner etc etc
    I'm not sure I'd even have noticed if he had been presented like that. It took me several episodes just to get beyond those eyes, that smile, those dimples, that wink. :::sigh:::
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3657840;
    I'm not sure I'd even have noticed if he had been presented like that. It took me several episodes just to get beyond those eyes, that smile, those dimples, that wink. :::sigh:::
    Oh yeah, that wink. I almost forgot about that wink. I love that wink!!

FORT Newbie

How could anyone forget about that wink? An dimples hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Forgot about his wink but his eyes and smile.

Am I the only who remember his abs?? LOL....
    Here's his newest twitter reply to Graham

@GrahamBunn Yeah I'm in SD now. Let me know how I can help the kids. Lets touch base re: the Emmy's weekend. Cheers Graham.
    13 minutes ago from web in reply to GrahamBunn

Can't wait for some Kityn & Graham sigting!!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3657714;
    I am also surprised that she didn't think he would propose too after their LCD chat. I said this before and I will say it again; if her Dad had liked Kip, she wouldn't be in this mess that she is in now. I hope he (her Dad) is happy. I think Fleiss did show the love story, TRUE LOVE (Kip and Jillian loved each other) and LOVE (Jillian loved Ed).

Closed Thread