Closed Thread
Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553396;
    No Problem! You know it is a pleasure for me to be able to post these moments for ya'll.

Interesting observations........did you happen to catch what she said in Spanish and what it meant? I also noticed that too. I really like these two together as well and I wish as well as you....Sigh.
    Me too (or three?)
    Sanlee, is it ok to post the photo of Kip and a participant at the charity event here? Kip looks so happy in it!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3553560;
    Me too (or three?)
    Sanlee, is it ok to post the photo of Kip and a participant at the charity event here? Kip looks so happy in it!
    Yes, Here yo go~

Last edited by sanlee; 07-08-2009 at 10:22 PM.

FORT Fanatic

All I can say - is yummy. I can't believe she does not pick him. To me, he seems to be the one she just can't keep her hands off of him. If she doesn't pick him, it is not because she doesn't want him the most.

FORT Fan

dern........those eyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553702;
    Yes, Here yo go~

Thanks!
    The girl is the daughter of a poster and the photo was taken late-June for the Switchfoot charity event, which Kip co-directed and raised $93,000 for "Stand Up for Kids". According to the poster, Kip was very nice, friendly, and talkative. As long as Kip is happy, and it looks like he is, I really don't care if he's F1, F2, or F3.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3555584;
    Thanks!
    The girl is the daughter of a poster and the photo was taken late-June for the Switchfoot charity event, which Kip co-directed and raised $93,000 for "Stand Up for Kids". According to the poster, Kip was very nice, friendly, and talkative. As long as Kip is happy, and it looks like he is, I really don't care if he's F1, F2, or F3.
    ITA! As long as he is happy in the end, that is all that matters to me. IF he is not the Final 1, I would love for Kip to be the next Bachelor!

FORT Fogey

Oh man...Kip just tweeted showing his big heart, supporting a great cause for "Austim"....wow, he is wonderful.....I will continue to watch him for how ever long he is on my TV.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3557355;
    Oh man...Kip just tweeted showing his big heart, supporting a great cause for "Austim"....wow, he is wonderful.....I will continue to watch him for how ever long he is on my TV.
    Can he get any better, seriously? He's perfect in almost every way. I can definately see him being the next Bachelor if this does not work out with Jilly. He's got that natural likeability and he is just plain handsome and good to look at. Alot of guys that are 'good to look at' are just that....good to look at. It is wonderful to see that Kiptyn is so much more than just good looks....loves doing stuff for charity, good-mannered, well spoken, and good natured. His eyes light up when he smiles...which I think you can see from the picture posted above. =) This is the place where we are allowed to express how we feel about a contestant correct? lol

To top it off, his supposedly "snobbish" "hard-to-get-along-with" mother also started a charity to help cancer survivors a couple of years ago...
    Can this guy get any better? Don't you wonder why he agreed to get on this show in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by rhsmomtoo;3515759;
    mmmmm Kiptyn....
    I started following his twitter page....
    What are Kip and Reid's last names?

Closed Thread