Closed Thread
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3657392;
    Based on the latest US interview, it appears that Kip and Jake are the only ones not weighing in on Ed-gate. I am really glad that Kip chose not to get involved with this stuff. While I suspect 95% of it is true, it is obvious she's not walking away from Ed until she's ready.

Just a guess but I think part of the reason that Kip is silent is because he really cares for Jillian and knows that this has to be hurting her a lot regardless of her brave front.
    ITA with the bolded part. I truly feel that Kiptyn is done with this show, and is using his 15 minutes to promote noble causes.
    I wonder now the show is over, can he contact Jillian in private, to provide a word of encouragement?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3657418;
    ITA with the bolded part. I truly feel that Kiptyn is done with this show, and is using his 15 minutes to promote noble causes.
    I wonder now the show is over, can he contact Jillian in private, to provide a word of encouragement?
    I would think that he could contact her because she's been out with Mike, Jesse and Reid. Plus, some of the guys have mentioned that they text her and stuff. Something tells me if he has spoken with her, we'll never know it given his discretion -which is how it should be.

Kiptyn has definitely proven to be the one class act to come out of this season.

His edit showed him as being somewhat bland and boring but I bet anything he has more personality than what they showed us. Out of all of Jillian's guys, he would surely be the best bet for Bachelor.

If they want cheesy, they'll go with Jake.
    If they want trainwreck, they'll go with Reid.
    If they want fun, and women swooning, they'll go with Kip.

FORT Newbie

Bland and boring? i would say maturity.
    Just once I would like to see the true romance. He and Jillian, as was shown, had all the real dating and growing, Kip certainly did.
    maybe if they would listen to us, it would work out sometime.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3657601;
    Just once I would like to see the true romance. He and Jillian, as was shown, had all the real dating and growing, Kip certainly did.
    I totally agree. I don't understand how so many people saw him as bland and humorless. I think he not only showed maturity, integrity, respect for self and Jillian but showed a lot of wittiness, humor and sweetness.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3657601;
    My thoughts exactly. I think maybe Kip was the only mature adult on this season of the B'ette. I'm so proud of Kip for staying out of the fray of this media mess. He doesn't need to be any part of the mud-slinging. Here's to Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3656074;
    just wanted to say that I prefer Kip without the goatie -
    I agree. I also prefer Kip without the goatie.
    Last edited by TessaFan; 08-12-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3657418;
    If Michael with Hollie can double/triple date with Ed and Jillian, I'm sure Kip can contact Jillian as a friend, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3657615;
    I totally agree. I don't understand how so many people saw him as bland and humorless. I think he not only showed maturity, integrity, respect for self and Jillian but showed a lot of wittiness, humor and sweetness.
    Kiptyn was all that in a quiet, drama-free way. Unfortunately, the show was so full of drama, and was looking for shock values this season, he just got ignored by many on this board and JU. Good thing that many have recognized what a gem he really is after show. I know we don't know Kiptyn in real life, but from the interviews and tweets, we got a glimpse of his personality, and I am confident to say that he seems to be who we think he is.
    On another "twitter stalking" (I am so NOT a stalker, lol) note, it looks like Graham wants to meet up with Kip soon. I would love to see a photo of two of them together!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Newbie

I think if Jillian had known Kip had a ring and was going to propose, her pick would have been diffferent.

Just hoping all the best for him and that he stay away from TB.
    He is too good for them.

Closed Thread