Closed Thread
Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by wondery;3654839;
    Kiptyn liked Jillian. He was not very heartbroken when she left him go. Seemed like he was relieved. To be honest, I can't imagine Kiptyn falling for someone like Jillian, I mean, he can do so much better. Kiptyn is so hot and such a great guy!
    I have a different impression. I think he's reserved and private in that regard and didn't want to broadcast his pain to the world. Nor, did he compare and contrast his feelings for her with Ed's, Reid's or anyone else's. He's said that he was crushed and I believe that to be true.

Classy gentleman that he is, he's chosen to take the high road in all of his comments about Jillian and the "outcome" but that doesn't mean he wasn't hurt or invested.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3654884;
    I have a different impression. I think he's reserved and private in that regard and didn't want to broadcast his pain to the world. Nor, did he compare and contrast his feelings for her with Ed's, Reid's or anyone else's. He's said that he was crushed and I believe that to be true.

Classy gentleman that he is, he's chosen to take the high road in all of his comments about Jillian and the "outcome" but that doesn't mean he wasn't hurt or invested.
    I think he his VERY classy and did not fit into the trashy world of "reality TV". I'm sure he will have many great & gorgeous girls after him!

FORT Fanatic

Stanley, I have exactly the same impression as yours. In AJ's interview, the female radio person tried to give him out saying something like now that you are out of the bubble do you realize your feelings were not as you thought. Kiptyn replied that during the process he was diligent in checking his feelings and that he knew them to be genuine.

ITA with the BOLDed part. Jillian stated that out of all the guys that Kiptyn was the one she trusted the most. Can't understand why she didn't take a chance/a leap of faith with Kiptyn instead of Ed.

Kip's newest tweet
    KiptynWould love to see u this Thursday night in SD for a wine & food pairing event supporting a great cause. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - San Diego and Imperial County Chapter
    I wish I lived closer so I could go
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Kiptyn seemed like a real gentleman and a wonderful catch for some wonderful gal. I hope he finds the right gal who deserves him.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3653939;
    I can't get the video either but here's the link to the podcast:

The interview is the 8:00 - 8:30 slot - about midway through this segment that the link takes you to - Kip's interview starts right after the news.
    Thanks for the link. It really seems like the guy we saw on the show is the same guy in real life. How come he only has 58 pages on his thread???
    If someone shows you who they are, believe them. - Dr. Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3655845;
    Thanks for the link. It really seems like the guy we saw on the show is the same guy in real life. How come he only has 58 pages on his thread???
    You need to post more
    I think like someone posted upthread, maybe many Kip fans are just laid-back, low-key, and not into posting.
    Anyway, I am happy that Kiptyn is using his fame to promote noble causes. I expect to see more of him in charity events.
    (I hope this post will move his thread to 59 pages, LOL)
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

just wanted to say that I prefer Kip without the goatie -

Based on the latest US interview, it appears that Kip and Jake are the only ones not weighing in on Ed-gate. I am really glad that Kip chose not to get involved with this stuff. While I suspect 95% of it is true, it is obvious she's not walking away from Ed until she's ready.

Just a guess but I think part of the reason that Kip is silent is because he really cares for Jillian and knows that this has to be hurting her a lot regardless of her brave front.

Closed Thread