Closed Thread
Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Thanks so much SCC for the info....was a great interview.....hope we can eventually get to watch it instead of just listening.

yeah!! I'm finally back! heck of a time to have my computer go out! I was having some serious Kip withdrawls! Anyway, just starting to get caught up on all the great stuff I missed out on. Looks like you guys have been having some serious fun. Thanks for keeping up with all of the Kip updates!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3654229;
    yeah!! I'm finally back! heck of a time to have my computer go out! I was having some serious Kip withdrawls! Anyway, just starting to get caught up on all the great stuff I missed out on. Looks like you guys have been having some serious fun. Thanks for keeping up with all of the Kip updates!
    Welcome back
    I'd tried very hard not to have too much fun without you, but Kiptyn's just soooooo sweet! And thanks to his tweets and interviews, we have new stuff to talk about, almost daily!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3654281;
    Welcome back
    I'd tried very hard not to have too much fun without you, but Kiptyn's just soooooo sweet! And thanks to his tweets and interviews, we have new stuff to talk about, almost daily!
    Never can get to much Kiptyn! Listening to his 94.1 interview now. He sounds great! Can't wait to get back into the daily discussions.

FORT Newbie

Hola everyone-

Oh my I have missed this thread! Somebody please pinch me now, Can Kip get any better? Uh? Jill darling why did you let this one go?

Okay- I am just catching up with all the goodies. You guys have been having so much fun. I can tell Kip and Kip fans are still keeping it real. This thread continues to be the best hang out place.

I agree we need more kip Love- But I also think Kip fans are somewhat low key and I dont know if they are into the posting and stuff.

About the "research" thing with Kip- Where do we sign up? Can I come? I promise I will swear to a code of silence. Just watch no speaking!
    LOL

Anyway- Keep the Love coming!

The Jeff & Jer Showgram site has the video and more photos up. The video is the beginning of the the interview, about 3 - 5 minutes long. I hope they will put the entire interview up tomorrow, or later today.
    This is what Laura, the DJ, said about Kiptyn: he is so darn cute, with the longest eyelashes you've ever seen. (Ha, tell something we Kip fans don't know!)

Also, Robby is "looking forward" to a good time in San Diego this weekend. I wonder if he's meeting up with Kip, Jesse and Juan in that downtown bar?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3654770;
    The Jeff & Jer Showgram site has the video and more photos up. The video is the beginning of the the interview, about 3 - 5 minutes long. I hope they will put the entire interview up tomorrow, or later today.
    This is what Laura, the DJ, said about Kiptyn: he is so darn cute, with the longest eyelashes you've ever seen. (Ha, tell something we Kip fans don't know!)

Also, Robby is "looking forward" to a good time in San Diego this weekend. I wonder if he's meeting up with Kip, Jesse and Juan in that downtown bar?
    would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what they have to talk about!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 08-11-2009 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks to all the amazing Kiptyn fans for keeping us posted about all his goings on. You are the best.

And he is the best, keeps getting better and better in my opinion. Hope he is truly happy and content with his life.

IMO - he has never said that he is "over" Jillian but his optimistic attitude covers up any / all the hurt he feels. Hope that time really does heal him and he find the happiness he deserves.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3654790;
    Thanks to all the amazing Kiptyn fans for keeping us posted about all his goings on. You are the best.

And he is the best, keeps getting better and better in my opinion. Hope he is truly happy and content with his life.

IMO - he has never said that he is "over" Jillian but his optimistic attitude covers up any / all the hurt he feels. Hope that time really does heal him and he find the happiness he deserves.
    Kiptyn liked Jillian. He was not very heartbroken when she left him go. Seemed like he was relieved. To be honest, I can't imagine Kiptyn falling for someone like Jillian, I mean, he can do so much better. Kiptyn is so hot and such a great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by wondery;3654839;
    Kiptyn liked Jillian. He was not very heartbroken when she left him go. Seemed like he was relieved. To be honest, I can't imagine Kiptyn falling for someone like Jillian, I mean, he can do so much better. Kiptyn is so hot and such a great guy!
    In his interviews, he did say more than once that he fell in love with Jillian and his feelings were real, and he also said he was heartbroken that day.
    Anyway, it was all in the past. He sounded very happy in his post show interviews and all his tweets are positive, and that's what matters now.

Closed Thread