Closed Thread
Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Graham's tweet to Kip.
    GrahamBunn @Kiptyn Hey bro, just checkin in, hope all is well with you....got your stuff off the other day...let me know how the T fits
    3 minutes ago from web in reply to Kiptyn
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Ok now I remember why I never post...

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieQC;3653442;
    Ok now I remember why I never post...
    Why? I hope you can post more! Kip thread needs more fan posts!
    This thread is very fun, relaxing, and positive. Come hang out with us; we are a friendly bunch

I used to be shy posting, but since I started, I can't seem to stop posting about Kip....
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3653275;
    Here's something Tommy, the producer of the Jeff & Jer show wrote on his blog about some fans' reactions to Kip's coming to the station, quite funny:

So, I guess having that dude Kyptin or Kiptyn in studio this morning is a big deal if you watched THE BACHELORETTE. I got a text message from an old friend named Heather who said she wanted to meet him Monday morning and she was hotter than Laura. The reason why she said that is because the guy is in to meet Laura. I texted her back saying, “sorry, can’t do that”. She responded so angrily that I had to call her back and ask if she was okay. She was truly hurt and offended that I wouldn’t allow her in to meet this guy. I told her SORRY. Then, when I get home, my brother Ray’s old girlfriend from 1969 named Paula (HI PAULA) emailed me and sent me a picture of her daughter WHO IS GORGEOUS and she wanted to me to introduce her to KYPTIN OR KIPTYN as well. Then all of a sudden Laura texted me asking me NOT TO FORGET getting a dozen roses so she could give this dude ROSES at the end of his interview. Is this dude really so hot?

I've noticed that Kiptyn has the same answer in the 3 post-show interviews that I've read/heard: he thinks it's good opportunity but he has questions about it. My take is that he's probably not that interested, but just being polite/PC about it.
    Also about the Ed/Jillian situation, I feel that he basically said it's not his business and just leave them alone. I really feel Kip is over this Bachelorette stuff, and he didn't even want to speculate if Jillian's made a mistake or not.
    I have my mind set on him to be on the Big Brother - just because of the live feed

that's hilarious! he definitely doesn't need to do Bach. And maybe his "questions" are all about what went down this season, like if TPTB knew about Ed's texting, etc, why didn't they inform Jill? He seems like such an "ethical" guy (can't find the right word I'm looking for), can't see him being OK with these types of manipulations and lies

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3653476;
    Why? I hope you can post more! Kip thread needs more fan posts!
    This thread is very fun, relaxing, and positive. Come hang out with us; we are a friendly bunch

I used to be shy posting, but since I started, I can't seem to stop posting about Kip....
    I've only posted a few times this season and my posts have been pretty much ignored... Hehe, I guess I'm mrs Invisible! But thank you very much for your invitation; I will post more often: lovestruc indeed!

From Twitter:

RT @Sidebarsd Just in: Jesse frm Bachelorette 5 is gonna be here Fri night. Rumor has it he's bringing Kiptyn w/him.

RT @sidebarsd Maybe they'll find their next love interests here??
    This was posted by a SD PR firm - I am guessing for the establishment. It's interesting how using the term "Kiptyn" in the 140 is becoming a means to getting publicity on Twitter.

Based on the DJ's blog comments, I bet they could charge a Kip/Jesse cover!

I just wanted to say, he is HOT! I would have pick him to be the last guy standing, too bad I didn't get to see this season's Bachelorette.

FORT Newbie

Can anyone tell me what gives with the radio interview video from this morning? All I get is a video of a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3653923;
    Can anyone tell me what gives with the radio interview video from this morning? All I get is a video of a dog?
    I can't get the video either but here's the link to the podcast:

The interview is the 8:00 - 8:30 slot - about midway through this segment that the link takes you to - Kip's interview starts right after the news.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3653566;
    From Twitter:

This was posted by a SD PR firm - I am guessing for the establishment. It's interesting how using the term "Kiptyn" in the 140 is becoming a means to getting publicity on Twitter.

Based on the DJ's blog comments, I bet they could charge a Kip/Jesse cover!
    Another tweeter:

StingSanDiego Ladies, don't miss Sat night w/3 of the hotties from Bachelorette 5: Kiptyn, Jesse & Juan. One word: Rebound!

Stingraee and Sibebar are owned by the same people. I wonder if they have to pay Kiptyn & Co. appearance fee?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Closed Thread