Closed Thread
Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3653050;
    maybe they're waiting for Edgate to hit the real boiling point, bring back all parties for AFTR part 2, perhaps Lyndsey or Bethany will be there, Jerry Springer style, then Jill will either decide to break up with Ed, or keep him, and then ANNOUNCING OUR NEXT BACHELOR!

Does anyone have an insider's opinion as to the likelihood of Fleiss wanting/being able to do an AFTR2? I would imagine it would be easier to do doing the summer. Maybe that's where all this is leading (If there will be an AFTR2) LOTS of drama and supposed surprises, therefore to have CH, etc. now accepting the totality of EDs offenses now would be peaking too soon. maybe? MORE drama and entanglements and necessary apologies involving the two wrong ex-gfs would make for more of a show? Maybe THEY would be given the party gift eventually as an apology? Obviously IF there were an ATFR2 that would be the time to present the upcoming BACH.

Again: Anyone know the likelihood of them doing an ATFR2?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3653062;
    Does anyone have an insider's opinion as to the likelihood of Fleiss wanting/being able to do an AFTR2? I would imagine it would be easier to do doing the summer. Maybe that's where all this is leading (If there will be an AFTR2) LOTS of drama and supposed surprises, therefore to have CH, etc. now accepting the totality of EDs offenses now would be peaking too soon. maybe? MORE drama and entanglements and necessary apologies involving the two wrong ex-gfs would make for more of a show? Maybe THEY would be given the party gift eventually as an apology? Obviously IF there were an ATFR2 that would be the time to present the upcoming BACH.

Again: Anyone know the likelihood of them doing an ATFR2?
    Maybe if the next edition was airing soon they could pull something like this off as a "launch" and a "conclusion" but since it's five months away, I don't imagine that it would take place anytime soon. I imagine if she and Ed are together in Jan, we'll see a piece on them in People or something like that close to when the next one airs.

Evidently, the two of them are in Vancouver now and she's introducing him to "her life" and her friends. In the article out today, one friend has already planned a visit to Chicago in Oct. Personally, I hope they disappear into the woodwork soon.

As Kip mentioned, the guys are being hounded for comments but I am glad to see that Kip and the other guys have chosen to stay out of the fray and are using their new found fame for positive ventures.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3653088;
    Maybe if the next edition was airing soon they could pull something like this off as a "launch" and a "conclusion" but since it's five months away, I don't imagine that it would take place anytime soon. I imagine if she and Ed are together in Jan, we'll see a piece on them in People or something like that close to when the next one airs.

Evidently, the two of them are in Vancouver now and she's introducing him to "her life" and her friends. In the article out today, one friend has already planned a visit to Chicago in Oct. Personally, I hope they disappear into the woodwork soon.

As Kip mentioned, the guys are being hounded for comments but I am glad to see that Kip and the other guys have chosen to stay out of the fray and are using their new found fame for positive ventures.

I know! Can this guy get any nicer, cleaner, better? What a gem. Some girl is going to VERY lucky.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

I'm surprised Kip isn't even in talks to be the next bachelor. So many were convinced he was getting the next bachelor edit this season. Did Kip already turn it down or do TPTB really prefer Reid or Jake? That tells me they are definitely going for the drama factor. Personally, I've had enough of the over the top drama on this show. Kip is better off to distance himself from this show and keep his integrity in tact. Melissa took a different avenue and it seems to have worked out pretty well for her.

Thanks for posting the Kip interview. I love getting my Kip fix from this thread. I miss seeing this guy on my TV.

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone,

Kip fan over here (I don't post often but I read everything the wonderful Kip fans write in here). I just was on Jeff and Jer's website and there is a link to a video for this morning's interview... I was doing a happy dance (in a very subtle way since I'm at work) but the link sends me to a video of a dog running around the radio station (I guess). If anybody could try the link before I send an e-mail... just want to make sure I'm not the only one with that problem.

Thank you

p.s. sorry if my english is not perfect; I'm french canadian.

From his interview today at 94.1. He really knows how to work those Henleys.

Their site says they have a video of the interview but it doesn't appear to be working yet. I want to see the DJ interviewer give him the rose!

Here's something Tommy, the producer of the Jeff & Jer show wrote on his blog about some fans' reactions to Kip's coming to the station, quite funny:

So, I guess having that dude Kyptin or Kiptyn in studio this morning is a big deal if you watched THE BACHELORETTE. I got a text message from an old friend named Heather who said she wanted to meet him Monday morning and she was hotter than Laura. The reason why she said that is because the guy is in to meet Laura. I texted her back saying, “sorry, can’t do that”. She responded so angrily that I had to call her back and ask if she was okay. She was truly hurt and offended that I wouldn’t allow her in to meet this guy. I told her SORRY. Then, when I get home, my brother Ray’s old girlfriend from 1969 named Paula (HI PAULA) emailed me and sent me a picture of her daughter WHO IS GORGEOUS and she wanted to me to introduce her to KYPTIN OR KIPTYN as well. Then all of a sudden Laura texted me asking me NOT TO FORGET getting a dozen roses so she could give this dude ROSES at the end of his interview. Is this dude really so hot?

I've noticed that Kiptyn has the same answer in the 3 post-show interviews that I've read/heard: he thinks it's good opportunity but he has questions about it. My take is that he's probably not that interested, but just being polite/PC about it.
    Also about the Ed/Jillian situation, I feel that he basically said it's not his business and just leave them alone. I really feel Kip is over this Bachelorette stuff, and he didn't even want to speculate if Jillian's made a mistake or not.
    I have my mind set on him to be on the Big Brother - just because of the live feed
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3653154;
    From his interview today at 94.1. He really knows how to work those Henleys.

Their site says they have a video of the interview but it doesn't appear to be working yet. I want to see the DJ interviewer give him the rose!

great pic thanks for posting
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3653275;
    Here's something Tommy, the producer of the Jeff & Jer show wrote on his blog about some fans' reactions to Kip's coming to the station, quite funny:

So, I guess having that dude Kyptin or Kiptyn in studio this morning is a big deal if you watched THE BACHELORETTE. I got a text message from an old friend named Heather who said she wanted to meet him Monday morning and she was hotter than Laura. The reason why she said that is because the guy is in to meet Laura. I texted her back saying, “sorry, can’t do that”. She responded so angrily that I had to call her back and ask if she was okay. She was truly hurt and offended that I wouldn’t allow her in to meet this guy. I told her SORRY. Then, when I get home, my brother Ray’s old girlfriend from 1969 named Paula (HI PAULA) emailed me and sent me a picture of her daughter WHO IS GORGEOUS and she wanted to me to introduce her to KYPTIN OR KIPTYN as well. Then all of a sudden Laura texted me asking me NOT TO FORGET getting a dozen roses so she could give this dude ROSES at the end of his interview. Is this dude really so hot?

I've noticed that Kiptyn has the same answer in the 3 post-show interviews that I've read/heard: he thinks it's good opportunity but he has questions about it. My take is that he's probably not that interested, but just being polite/PC about it.
    Also about the Ed/Jillian situation, I feel that he basically said it's not his business and just leave them alone. I really feel Kip is over this Bachelorette stuff, and he didn't even want to speculate if Jillian's made a mistake or not.
    I have my mind set on him to be on the Big Brother - just because of the live feed
    Love the blog post! How funny!

A BB appearance would be a hoot. He's so calm and laid back - I wonder how he'd handle being caged in with the loons! I've been a live feed junkie in the past but Kip would take it to a whole new level! Showtime After Dark, too. Who needs sleep?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3653275;

Kip on Big Brother - now there's an interesting idea! Although, he would have more fun on Amazing Race. Heck, even Survivor, but I wouldn't want to see his beautiful self become emaciated and bug-bitten.

Closed Thread