Closed Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3652217;
    Can I be your research assistant?I don't understand the "awkward kiss" either; the only reason I can think of is that the camera usually zoomed in on their kisses, maybe that's why it looked awkward?

I wonder what that's about? His grandfather??
    I know some people think Kiptyn's boring/bland, but I think that was because he was cautious about what he had to do/say during the whole process, and moved kind of slowly emotion-wise. If people follow his tweet as faithfully as we do , all will agree he really is very sweet, positive, and insightful.
    Sure - but we'll have to be real professional about it.... no giggling like school girls
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=SDMOM;3652217;] Can I be your research assistant?
    I don't understand the "awkward kiss" either; the only reason I can think of is that the camera usually zoomed in on their kisses, maybe that's why it looked awkward?

No fair, you beat me to it. I was going to ask if I could be her assistant!

FORT Fanatic

C

I wonder what that's about? His grandfather??
    I know some people think Kiptyn's boring/bland, but I think that was because he was cautious about what he had to do/say during the whole process, and moved kind of slowly emotion-wise. If people follow his tweet as faithfully as we do , all will agree he really is very sweet, positive, and insightful.

I bet you may be right about it being his grandfather. Wonder if that is why Kiptyn has been absent from his twitter all weekend.

And I would add witty and funny (contrary to what a lot of other posters say about him).

[QUOTE=dixiechick80;3652329;]
    Can I be your research assistant?
    I don't understand the "awkward kiss" either; the only reason I can think of is that the camera usually zoomed in on their kisses, maybe that's why it looked awkward?

No fair, you beat me to it. I was going to ask if I could be her assistant!
    sorry, I don't think too many of us should go .... it's not like it's Ed, who likes a few at the same time... this is Kiptyn we're talking about
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=northernviewer;3652381;]
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3652329;

sorry, I don't think too many of us should go .... it's not like it's Ed, who likes a few at the same time... this is Kiptyn we're talking about
    good point!

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3651679;
    I dont think you will be watching, sorry. Im told it was offered to Reid who will probably decline and Jake will be asked next. Most likely will be seeing Jake
    I certainly hope not. Why would they be crazy enough to choose Jake over Kip? Kip is leading in most of the polls.Jake is leading in none of them. Its either Kip(people,extrapoll) or Reid(abc poll).Jake would be totally boring. If Kip wants it it should be his before either Reid or Jake.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3652442;
    I certainly hope not. Why would they be crazy enough to choose Jake over Kip? Kip is leading in most of the polls.Jake is leading in none of them. Its either Kip(people,extrapoll) or Reid(abc poll).Jake would be totally boring. If Kip wants it it should be his before either Reid or Jake.
    I'll bet Kip will be offered the position before Jake, but I'm hoping he turns it down -- or maybe he already has -- for the reasons I stated previously. As far as Jake being the next bach, I'll offer this up for food for thought -- it's a heckuvalot easier to not become emotionally attached to a particular outcome when you're not particularly attached to the lead. That's how I felt the last three seasons, not particularly enamored of Jillian, Jason, or DeAnna. I find the fun in sleuthing the outcome, and accept whatever the final decision is more easily. I was able to enjoy watching Kip enormously without being particularly disappointed when Jillian didn't choose him in the end, because I don't think she would have made him happy in the long run. When it was all said and done, I really only wanted Kip to be happy, and I think he is.

Just something to consider . . .

Pulled from a SDMOM post:
    JoshBillauer Surf & dinner Tuesday with @kiptyn to discuss @liferollson's Oct 4 gala @nightbytheocean
    That's the organization that held an event in Manhattan Beach the day after ATFR had taped. Looks like Kip will attend the gala in LA in October.
    The Bachelor starts filming in October - see The Bachelor new thread titled ***Potential Spoilers***. Looks like Kiptyn is out of the running for the next Bachelor lead! HOORAY! Keep it Real, Kip!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-10-2009 at 03:01 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3643565;
    Newest tweet from Kip:

Tackling the day. Exciting ideas in the works. Smiling.
    36 minutes ago from web

I wonder what "exciting ideas" he's referring to? the fan party he wants to throw? some charity event with Graham? the auction?
    Can you tell I am going through some Kiptyn withdrawal? LOL

BTW, what do you think if Jillian comes to Kip and asks for a drink together? (the idea was mentioned in Reid's interview) My feeling is that Kip is over Jillian, judging from his radio interview and tweets. IMO, of course.
    Can you point me in the direction of the Radio Interview please ? I tried to locate a link on this thread but couldnt find one. Thanks in advance.

Also - has there been any report out on either Kiptyn or Reids reaction to the whole Ed scandal ????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Kip will be on Star 94.1 this morning @ 8am. He twittered that this morning.

Closed Thread