Closed Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3651481;
    Cute Kip portal with very nice photos!

I wonder if he's doing this or if it's someone else's brainchild? When they asked him about it on the radio interview last week, he said that he didn't have a site or URL for folks to follow.
    I don't recall his saying that. Guess I will have to listen to it again! If he is not managing it, wonder where the pictures from Australia were obtained? Are they posted elsewhere?

Speaking of AJ's interview, one comment I did find curious (although I understand the mootness of the point) is when Kiptyn related that Jillian had told him the night of the LCD that the next day (FRC) was as much about his decision as it was hers. What do you all make of that?

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

I really loved Kip on this season, I will probably take next season off if he is not the next bachelor, not interested in watching anyone else......Thanks for all the updates.......

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3651459;
    Apparently, his former girlfriends agree if we recall Kiptyn's tongue-in-cheek answer when Jillian asked him what they would say about him (something like "they would want to know if I had a twin").
    Oh My! I must have missed that exchange, but it fits perfectly in to my impression of him. Many years ago there was a song which's chorus went:

"Oh Lord, It's hard to be humble,
    When you're perfect in every way.
    Oh I can't wait to look in the mirror,
    'cause I get better looking each day.
    To know me is to love me.
    I must be one hell of a man.
    Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
    but I'm doing the best that I can."

Kiptyn to a T
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3651604;
    Oh My! I must have missed that exchange, but it fits perfectly in to my impression of him. Many years ago there was a song which's chorus went:

"Oh Lord, It's hard to be humble,
    When you're perfect in every way.
    Oh I can't wait to look in the mirror,
    'cause I get better looking each day.
    To know me is to love me.
    I must be one hell of a man.
    Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
    but I'm doing the best that I can."

Kiptyn to a T
    Well, I agree that Kiptyn is perfect but I think those lyrics are something that Ed would sing

Here's another verse to the song.... you gotta admit, it wouldn't be Kip singing those words

I used to have a girlfriend but I guess she just couldn't compete
    With all these love starved women who keep clamoring at my feet
    Well I probably could find me another but I guess they're all in awe of me
    Who cares I never get lonesome 'cause I treasure my own company
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3651592;
    I really loved Kip on this season, I will probably take next season off if he is not the next bachelor, not interested in watching anyone else......Thanks for all the updates.......
    I feel the same way the only way I will be watching next season is if Kip is the next bachelor . BTW I love this thread and all of the Kip updates thanks so much for all of the updates that everyone has provided!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3651670;
    I feel the same way the only way I will be watching next season is if Kip is the next bachelor . BTW I love this thread and all of the Kip updates thanks so much for all of the updates that everyone has provided!!
    I dont think you will be watching, sorry. Im told it was offered to Reid who will probably decline and Jake will be asked next. Most likely will be seeing Jake

I feel so like a cyber stalker, lol!
    However, he hasn't tweeted for a few days, and I don't want to dwell on the Bachelorette past, so I searched twitter, and came up with 2 interesting, Kiptyn-related tweets:

JoshBillauer Surf & dinner Tuesday with @kiptyn to discuss @liferollson's Oct 4 gala @nightbytheocean
    That's the organization that held an event in Manhattan Beach the day after ATFR had taped. Looks like Kip will attend the gala in LA in October.

Another one is cute: the local animal shelter asked him if he can be the judge for the dog surfing competition in September in Del Mar, a beach town north of San Diego.

Kiptyn has a busy, fulfilling life; he doesn't need to be on the Bachelor. If anything, I want to see him on The Amazing Race, and the Big Brother - imagine: 24 hours of Kip! YUM YUM, lol
    Last edited by SDMOM; 08-09-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3651699;
    However, he hasn't tweeted for a few days, and I don't want to dwell on the Bachelorette past, so I searched twitter, and came up with 2 interesting, Kiptyn-related tweets:

JoshBillauer Surf & dinner Tuesday with @kiptyn to discuss @liferollson's Oct 4 gala @nightbytheocean
    That's the organization that held an event in Manhattan Beach the day after ATFR had taped. Looks like Kip will attend the gala in LA in October.

Another one is cute: the local animal shelter asked him if he can be the judge for the dog surfing competition in September in Del Mar, a beach town north of San Diego.

Kiptyn has a busy, fulfilling life; he doesn't need to be on the Bachelor.
    SDMOM, yes, I had noticed that Kiptyn hasn't tweeted since the 6th. I hear what you are saying about not dwelling on the past but I imagine that he is concerned about Jillian. As he has said on more than one occasion, what helped him get closure was the knowledge that she was happy.

And that is cute about the dog surfing competition.

FORT Newbie

I would hate to see him change. Remember everyone loved Jason until he became TB.
    Also it might hurt with his work with kids, the image.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3651699;

Kiptyn has a busy, fulfilling life; he doesn't need to be on the Bachelor. If anything, I want to see him on The Amazing Race, and the Big Brother - imagine: 24 hours of Kip! YUM YUM, lol
    LOL to the stalker part. He's the only guy that I've ever been interested in post show as he seems to be such a decent guy and when I read about all of his interests and how he helps out so many charities and causes... it makes me wish I knew him IRL.

Has there ever been a celebrity BB - I've only watched the last few seasons but I'd be tempted to get the live feed if he was on
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Closed Thread