Closed Thread
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fogey

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3516399;
    How insulting to Kipton! I like Kipton and think he's a great guy but not right for Jillian. Graham is nothing like Kip to me in any way shape or form so I'm not sure where you're getting that. I know it's not a popular opinion but I think that Graham is an unattractive jerk. He always kind of looked like Monkey Fist from Kim Possible to me! YUK!
    Kip or Graham? Graham or Kip? They both are wonderful eye candy. Both don't talk too much. Athletic. Great smiles. Great abs. Great eyes.
    Kip or Graham? Graham or Kip? Must I choose? Ok....Graham because he is taller. LOL

FORT Fanatic

Actually I think Kip remains in the background for the most part.
    Do you notice that he never seems to bash any of the other guys, and none of the guys ever seem to bash him. To me that speaks volumes. Also, when Jake was talking about guys who are there for the wrong reasons when he left, it seemed like a dig at Kiptyn was left out. I don't trust Reid for some reason, unlike everyone else.

To me - it is just there with Jillian and Kiptyn.

FORT Fan

is his real name Adam Kiptyn? i saw that somewhere in his bio on another board.

This question is for those familiar with the music on TB/Ette. Does anyone know what the music is, near the end of Jillian and Kypton's first 1-1 date in Vancouver (episode 4)? After they cooked dinner together and went outside to talk/snuggle, as Jillian was talking to him and about to give him the 1-1 rose?

It's a guitar piece that they've used on other seasons (DeAnna's at least, pretty sure)...I'll try to keep the youtube link bookmarked for that date and can PM it to anyone who wants to take a listen.

TIA...
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Does Kiptyn like Jillian THAT much? She's totally jumping on him all the time and he's like 'yeah sure whatever' I'm sure the attention is nice. She's always chasing after him.

Jillian is a pretty girl... but Kiptyn must be used to dating lots of 9s and 10s. Not that looks are everything... but he does seem like the kind of guy who would have really high standards with women.

What I've come to appreciate about Kiptyn over the course of the show is his acknowledgment of the experience and the locations. He reminds me of my favorite TAR contestants in that he thoroughly takes in the environment wherever he is and finds ways to celebrate it through his PIs.

One thing, though, Kiptyn...if you land anywhere south of F1, DO NOT TAKE THE OFFER TO BE THE NEXT BACHELOR. Please.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think that his Mom, while shown as overbearing, would actually be a good friend to Jillian. I don't see her as a second mother, but a friend - one Jillian can talk with, disagree with and compromise with. I just hope the semi-bad edit isn't a precursor as to how the show ends with Kiptyn.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I captured some shot of Kip and Jilly on their Fantasy Date.

Aw, thank you Sanlee! I re-watched the show today and a couple of new things on the Kiptyn/Jillian date stuck out for me. First, at the very beginning, they place a shot of two roses: a pink with a yellow behind. Doesn't pink represent young love and yellow represent friendship? I thought they made a statement about this relationship.

The second (I had on CC) was that after the twirl and he sets her down, she nuzzles his neck and whispers something in Spanish. The CC had the Spanish words and he told her she had it perfect. I really like these two together. I just wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3553380;
    Aw, thank you Sanlee! I re-watched the show today and a couple of new things on the Kiptyn/Jillian date stuck out for me. First, at the very beginning, they place a shot of two roses: a pink with a yellow behind. Doesn't pink represent young love and yellow represent friendship? I thought they made a statement about this relationship.

The second (I had on CC) was that after the twirl and he sets her down, she nuzzles his neck and whispers something in Spanish. The CC had the Spanish words and he told her she had it perfect. I really like these two together. I just wish...
    No Problem! You know it is a pleasure for me to be able to post these moments for ya'll.

Interesting observations........did you happen to catch what she said in Spanish and what it meant? I also noticed that too. I really like these two together as well and I wish as well as you....Sigh.

Closed Thread