Closed Thread
Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3643565;
    Newest tweet from Kip:

Tackling the day. Exciting ideas in the works. Smiling.
    36 minutes ago from web

I wonder what "exciting ideas" he's referring to? the fan party he wants to throw? some charity event with Graham? the auction?
    Can you tell I am going through some Kiptyn withdrawal? LOL

BTW, what do you think if Jillian comes to Kip and asks for a drink together? (the idea was mentioned in Reid's interview) My feeling is that Kip is over Jillian, judging from his radio interview and tweets. IMO, of course.
    I think he'd be a friend or even a shoulder to cry on based on what he said on the ATFR and in his conf call. However, I don't think that he'd revisit the romantic side of things (at least, I hope not.) I imagine he's probably concerned for her given all that's going on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3643565;
    Newest tweet from Kip:

Tackling the day. Exciting ideas in the works. Smiling.
    36 minutes ago from web

I wonder what "exciting ideas" he's referring to? the fan party he wants to throw? some charity event with Graham? the auction?
    Can you tell I am going through some Kiptyn withdrawal? LOL

BTW, what do you think if Jillian comes to Kip and asks for a drink together? (the idea was mentioned in Reid's interview) My feeling is that Kip is over Jillian, judging from his radio interview and tweets. IMO, of course.
    I think Kip would agree to a drink with Jillian, just because that's who he is, Mr. Compassion. He would know that if she asked to see him, she must need to talk to him. And who knows, maybe he could help her sort out some of this current mess. I agree, he's over Jillian, and moved on to bigger and better things by now.

I agree with you guys that Kiptyn cares about Jillian as a friend, and he's the one she trusted the most (and she still dumped him...). Funny when his HTD was shown, people criticized about his mother, and now, it looks like she is the wise woman here. Since she's a psychotherapist, maybe she can give Jillian a free counseling session?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Newbie

Is it not ironic that Kip's Mom went into the whole thing about "Stand By You Man" with Jillian?:nono:nono:nono

Personally, I think that Kip might have a fabulous dating pool from some of his Twitter followers. He gets some fabulously insightful and witty messages from some lovely women.

If he were to become TB, I think TPTB could draw from that pool and make some good selections for a change. The odds of success would probably be much greater than their current shotgun marketing approach.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3644330;
    Is it not ironic that Kip's Mom went into the whole thing about "Stand By You Man" with Jillian?:nono:nono:nono
    More like intentional foreshadow / inside baseball / snark. They have a Manhattan phone book's worth of conversations to choose from. In hindsight, it seems that little bit was there for a reason.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3637189;
    She really did, didn't she? Totally understandable for her to fall in love with someone else in the end but from the sounds of it Kip never stood a chance once he disclosed (back in episode 2!) he'd never been heartbroken. For them to have that conversation two dozen times(!!), including the LCD...guess she really could never get past it. Kip: "I don't know where that came from but it was definitely an issue."

Great interview; a highlight for me was at the beginning when they were relaying the twitter messages to him. "He's one of the greatest guys to walk this planet."

I second this! Thanks so much!
    This rings so true for me when it comes to Jillian. She didn't seem to be able to get past her history of having "to work for her happiness." She didn't seem to be able to get past having her heart broken a time or two. "Pssst, Jill, it happens to the best of us." She didn't get past the "bad boys" who broke that heart. She "listened" to the guys, but she didn't always hear.

Dang, that Kiptyn is a class act. But Jillian never really heard him.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Jabber;3645550;
    Dang, that Kiptyn is a class act. But Jillian never really heard him.
    That is what I kept yelling at my TV since the second episode - Jillian - Listen To Him!

She couldn't get past his physical appeal, which in a double standard kind of way is sad.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3645857;
    That is what I kept yelling at my TV since the second episode - Jillian - Listen To Him!

She couldn't get past his physical appeal, which in a double standard kind of way is sad.
    I was a Reid fan, but thinking back, I think Kip would have been a far better choice with her. They would have been happy I am sure. She felt safe with him and was very physically attracted to him.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3644490;
    Personally, I think that Kip might have a fabulous dating pool from some of his Twitter followers. He gets some fabulously insightful and witty messages from some lovely women.

If he were to become TB, I think TPTB could draw from that pool and make some good selections for a change. The odds of success would probably be much greater than their current shotgun marketing approach.
    Didn't we hear that Jason had input in selecting the women for his season?
    Frankly, I have lost confidence on all the retreads for this show. Remember how people had said Jillian was so smart, strong, intelligent, blah blah blah, and look how she turned out now I am just happy to follow Kip's tweets, his charity events, and hopefully he will do the Amazing Race. Should we petition Kiptyn teaming up with Jesse for the Amazing Race, instead of the next Bachelor?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Closed Thread