Closed Thread
Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3637463;
    Those 2 pics are the best! Thanks for sharing them.
    He is simply beyond adorable. It's too bad HE doesn't live in Chicago, I have a single daughter there.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3638785;
    I think Kip would do just fine if he was to become the bachelor, remember that you have to give them something to work with in order for them to throw you under the bus......I would much rather see him as the bachelor than anyone else from this last show....

I agree luvlady. There has to be something for them to work with and from what I've seen of Kip he wouldn't give it to them. Furthermore, jmo, but I'm not sure they'd want to use him that way. I see him as too centered and confident in who he is to give them much to work with. They would make the women look crazy and frankly, it might be interesting to see how he'd handle them. Methinks this guy has had his experiences with handling crazed women glomming onto him.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3639710;
    He is simply beyond adorable. It's too bad HE doesn't live in Chicago, I have a single daughter there.
    Uh oh better enlighten her to stay far far away from Mr. Ed!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3639960;
    Uh oh better enlighten her to stay far far away from Mr. Ed!!!!!
    Wrong thread I know, but NO WAY would my educated, adorable and very savy professional daughter be taken in by this loser. She would be out the door at his first crass comment, although she has been known to do karaoke. On the other hand I think she'd really like Kiptyn and be especially impressed with his charity work with kids.

Kip's lastest Tweet

Picking up some great new lingo from the Australian crew visiting. They didn't want me to work today & asked that I "chuck a sicky". Classic
    He should play hooky!

Win a Date with San Diego's Most Eligible Bachelor

from NBCSanDiego

ABC.com On Thursday, August 13, you can name your price to win a fantasy date with San Diego's most eligible bachelor, Kiptyn Locke, while raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

"Uncork the Cure" runs from 6-9 p.m. at the San Diego Wine and Culinary Center downtown, with an after party from 9 to midnight at Syrah Wine Parlor.

The event will showcase local wineries and restaurants. There will also be live music, a silent auction and special gifts for every guest. Oceanaire Chef Gerrad Meriwether will auction off a personally prepared five-course meal complete with wine pairings.

Whether your goal is to score a date with one of San Diego's most eligible bachelors or raise money for research that will help cure cystic fibrosis, you are guaranteed to have a great time!

Purchase your tickets by clicking here or calling (858) 452-2873.

Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs and digestive system of 70,000 children and young adults worldwide, according to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3643076;
    Win a Date with San Diego's Most Eligible Bachelor

from NBCSanDiego
    Now this is great to read!

Newest tweet from Kip:

Tackling the day. Exciting ideas in the works. Smiling.
    36 minutes ago from web

I wonder what "exciting ideas" he's referring to? the fan party he wants to throw? some charity event with Graham? the auction?
    Can you tell I am going through some Kiptyn withdrawal? LOL

BTW, what do you think if Jillian comes to Kip and asks for a drink together? (the idea was mentioned in Reid's interview) My feeling is that Kip is over Jillian, judging from his radio interview and tweets. IMO, of course.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Wow! My computer is still down. Can't believe all the good stuff on Kip I am missing! Ugh! couldn't stand it anymore so I had to go use the local library computer to catch up. Thanks everyone for all the info. Just when I think I can't get anymore impressed with Kip, he does something more fantastic! Keep up all the great updates!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3643565;
    Newest tweet from Kip:

Tackling the day. Exciting ideas in the works. Smiling.
    36 minutes ago from web

I wonder what "exciting ideas" he's referring to? the fan party he wants to throw? some charity event with Graham? the auction?
    Can you tell I am going through some Kiptyn withdrawal? LOL

BTW, what do you think if Jillian comes to Kip and asks for a drink together? (the idea was mentioned in Reid's interview) My feeling is that Kip is over Jillian, judging from his radio interview and tweets. IMO, of course.
    Hopefully some exciting opportunities are coming Kip's way. I'm happy for him and I really would hate to see him dragged into this Jillian/Ed fiasco. I could see him possibly being there for her as friend but that's it. She could probably use a conversation with Kip about now to get her head on straight.

Closed Thread