Closed Thread
Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3637463;
    Those 2 pics are the best! Thanks for sharing them.
    I agree, very cute! Kip has the most perfect teeth!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3638456;
    I hope that's just the company line.
    Remember how Jason was America's beloved single-father-bachelor? How did that turn out? So I say, Run Kiptyn! However, I don't mind seeing him doing other reality shows, how about the Amazing Race? or some surf/water sport programs? That will be cool to watch, and I think he will be more relaxed and comfortable in an outdoor setting.
    Amazing Race would be great. I was hoping that Kiptyn would say that when the deejays asked him what show he would consider if he is not the Bachelor (I think the female dj even mentioned the Amazing Race). Didn't Kiptyn say he had received some emails from some travel shows indicating their interest?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

His attitude (which I posted previously - somewhere) regarding the different locales they were in reminded me very much of my favorite racers from The Amazing Race. He appreciated everything about where he was. If he were to do more TV, I would love to see him on that show. Wouldn't he and Jesse be a perfect ALPHA male team? Of course, everyone would hate them because of that...but, oh, my.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3637091;
    Dear, sweet Kiptyn stays out of the controversy....

Good for you! I'm so proud of him for using his new "fame" to promote such charitable causes.
    I have to chime in and say that I am very impressed that Kip is using his newfound status to do good. I was never a big fan of his and did not believe he would win, but he has certainly impressed me since with his maturity, attitude and manners. A huge contrast from a lot of other contestants (who shall remain nameless)!

As for him being the next Bachelor, I still believe he would be the show's first choice. The big questions are whether he wants to do it and (probably more importantly) whether Fleiss' team believes they can manipulate him "enough" to get the ratings! We will see soon enough!

I think Kip would do just fine if he was to become the bachelor, remember that you have to give them something to work with in order for them to throw you under the bus......I would much rather see him as the bachelor than anyone else from this last show....

FORT Newbie

I would love to see him on the amazing race too! He is in a class of his own.
    The bachelorette was just the being for him. I think we are going to be seeing a lot of him in the future. This guy has so much potential. I think the sky is the limit for him. What can I say? I love me some Kiptyn...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3636145;
    Jesse does have a bit of a beer belly there.

I think Juan looks great! Of course, Kiptyn looks fantastic as always.
    I showed this to the hub and his first comment was "oh, wine belly" LOL

AJ's playhouse put up a short video clip on youtube, search aj's playhouse, and sort by "newest".
    Kiptyn's sooooooooooo gorgeous!!! I really miss his smile!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

That was funny. They played a "fart" joke on him before the interview just to get his reaction. It's good to see him so relaxed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Where's nbc bachelor voting -also extra bachelor voting? THANKS!

Closed Thread