Closed Thread
Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3637329;
    glad to have brought some So Cal sun to you
    You've got to tell Kip that he needs to tweet at least once a day for the good of this board, LOL, and post pictures!! (Preferably shirtless ones )

Seriously, this thread is like an oasis amidst all the rumors/endless debate between fans. No matter if you're a Kip fan or not, I think people have to agree this is a peaceful, laid-bak place to hang out. Thanks to all the Kip fans, you've made this thread so enjoyable; we are few but mighty LOL, and all the credits go to the man we've learned to adore: he's made it so easy for us to root for him, to continue to support him after the show. With the upcoming cystic fibrosis charity event, and the possible fan party, the Graham-Kiptyn thing: I'm looking forward to the future of more Kip!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3636581;
    Awww this pic is so cute

love his smile
    Those 2 pics are the best! Thanks for sharing them.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3637396;
    You've got to tell Kip that he needs to tweet at least once a day for the good of this board, LOL, and post pictures!! (Preferably shirtless ones )

Seriously, this thread is like an oasis amidst all the rumors/endless debate between fans. No matter if you're a Kip fan or not, I think people have to agree this is a peaceful, laid-bak place to hang out. Thanks to all the Kip fans, you've made this thread so enjoyable; we are few but mighty LOL, and all the credits go to the man we've learned to adore: he's made it so easy for us to root for him, to continue to support him after the show. With the upcoming cystic fibrosis charity event, and the possible fan party, the Graham-Kiptyn thing: I'm looking forward to the future of more Kip!
    He sets a mighty fine example, doesn't he? I love how he sounds almost flabbergasted by his new fame. Kip's got the love!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3636488;
    Wow - it only gets better and better with Kip IMO he is, by far, the best man to have ever done the show - Jillian really lost out by not choosing him in the end. By the sounds of things Kiptyn doesn't need to do the Bach - seems like he's got a good thing going on this summer and it's helping to raise money for charity in the process.
    Northernviewer, I just listened to the show and looked at the pictures and I agree with you wholeheartedly; by far, the best man to have ever done the show (in my opinion). I get a sense that he would like to do TB. He mentioned something about the voting. Are you all voting for him?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3637188;
    Here is a pic he posted on facebook today...I am only sharing these with you, because I know how much all of you support him and respect him...as you should! Enjoy

This is the picture that is on the Kiptyn website.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3637841;
    Northernviewer, I just listened to the show and looked at the pictures and I agree with you wholeheartedly; by far, the best man to have ever done the show (in my opinion). I get a sense that he would like to do TB. He mentioned something about the voting. Are you all voting for him?
    After reading in his conference call interviews that he was considering it, I thought...Oh No! Reading the Ed thread and sdl saying how ABC was waiting for the right time to release the disclosures which make Jillian appear foolish for having believed Ed; it only reinforces that they will throw their LEAD under the bus as readily as any contestant.

So those who know Kiptyn - PLEASE tell him to decline - for his own sense of self and pride - if nothing else.

I'm saving the radio clip for when I need to hear it. I'm so glad to hear about the Cystic Fibrosis charity auction and the possibility of lining something up with Graham. At the very least, something POSITIVE is coming out of this show. Thank goodness the worst they did to him was to give him the physical edit.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I too hope Kiptyn declines if offered the new Bachelor! He can do so much better on his own. Such a nice sweet guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMA1941;3638315;
    I too hope Kiptyn declines if offered the new Bachelor! He can do so much better on his own. Such a nice sweet guy.
    I am torn too. He sounds like he would do it because he believes in the process. Afterall, he did fall in love. I hope the character of the lead determines the direction in which the show goes. They did give Kiptyn a very clean edit because that's what he gave them to work with. I don't think it would be any different if he was the lead; that's who he is, a really classy guy!

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3637189;
    She really did, didn't she? Totally understandable for her to fall in love with someone else in the end but from the sounds of it Kip never stood a chance once he disclosed (back in episode 2!) he'd never been heartbroken. For them to have that conversation two dozen times(!!), including the LCD...guess she really could never get past it. Kip: "I don't know where that came from but it was definitely an issue."

Great interview; a highlight for me was at the beginning when they were relaying the twitter messages to him. "He's one of the greatest guys to walk this planet."

I second this! Thanks so much!
    I never understood the "never been heartbroken" issue... IMO that's really ridiculous of her to be worried about that. Isn't that a good thing? nobody's ever wanted to break up with him before, doesn't that mean that he's been considered a really great guy and good catch by everybody he's dated so far? He's never found the right girl yet, but that doesn't mean that he's a player or can't commit. I think when he meets that perfect somebody, he'll be in it for a lifetime.... like he said, he only intends on proposing once.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3638342;
    I am torn too. He sounds like he would do it because he believes in the process. Afterall, he did fall in love. I hope the character of the lead determines the direction in which the show goes. They did give Kiptyn a very clean edit because that's what he gave them to work with. I don't think it would be any different if he was the lead; that's who he is, a really classy guy!
    I hope that's just the company line.
    Remember how Jason was America's beloved single-father-bachelor? How did that turn out? So I say, Run Kiptyn! However, I don't mind seeing him doing other reality shows, how about the Amazing Race? or some surf/water sport programs? That will be cool to watch, and I think he will be more relaxed and comfortable in an outdoor setting.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Closed Thread