Closed Thread
Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Awww this pic is so cute

love his smile
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

I said it before and I'll say it again -- Kip's mom should write a book about how to raise outstanding children. I mean, look at all his obvious physical attributes. Lots of men would just become full of themselves and use women for their personal entertainment, and generally be a drain on society. Not Kip. He uses all he has going for him to do good for others who aren't as fortunate. I have two teenagers and I hope to do half as well as Kip's mom has done. He is truly the fine example for all future bachelors, and people in general, to try to live up to.

SDMOM and StanleyCupCanes, thanks for keeping us updated. With all the threads closing, I sense Kip withdrawals coming on if this one closes too.

I want to see him as the next bachelor missed him this week
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3636633;
    I want to see him as the next bachelor missed him this week
    Can you make a tribute video just of Kiptyn with some of these after show appearances? Please, no footage of him and Jillian . Just Kiptyn. Thanks.

Dear, sweet Kiptyn stays out of the controversy....

Good for you! I'm so proud of him for using his new "fame" to promote such charitable causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3636581;
    Awww this pic is so cute

love his smile
    He looks so great and happy!!!!!!! I am so glad to see him using his fame for good use as well like some others have said. Good boy!

Here is a pic he posted on facebook today...I am only sharing these with you, because I know how much all of you support him and respect him...as you should! Enjoy

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3636488;
    Wow - it only gets better and better with Kip IMO he is, by far, the best man to have ever done the show - Jillian really lost out by not choosing him in the end. By the sounds of things Kiptyn doesn't need to do the Bach - seems like he's got a good thing going on this summer and it's helping to raise money for charity in the process.
    She really did, didn't she? Totally understandable for her to fall in love with someone else in the end but from the sounds of it Kip never stood a chance once he disclosed (back in episode 2!) he'd never been heartbroken. For them to have that conversation two dozen times(!!), including the LCD...guess she really could never get past it. Kip: "I don't know where that came from but it was definitely an issue."

Great interview; a highlight for me was at the beginning when they were relaying the twitter messages to him. "He's one of the greatest guys to walk this planet."

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3636594;
    I said it before and I'll say it again -- Kip's mom should write a book about how to raise outstanding children. I mean, look at all his obvious physical attributes. Lots of men would just become full of themselves and use women for their personal entertainment, and generally be a drain on society. Not Kip. He uses all he has going for him to do good for others who aren't as fortunate. I have two teenagers and I hope to do half as well as Kip's mom has done. He is truly the fine example for all future bachelors, and people in general, to try to live up to.

SDMOM and StanleyCupCanes, thanks for keeping us updated. With all the threads closing, I sense Kip withdrawals coming on if this one closes too.
    I second this! Thanks so much!

FORT Newbie

Its raining and dark in Toronto....THANK YOU so much for that pic of Kiptyn

I feel much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi-Joan;3637244;
    Its raining and dark in Toronto....THANK YOU so much for that pic of Kiptyn

I feel much better!
    glad to have brought some So Cal sun to you

Closed Thread