Closed Thread
Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by teps;3504697;
    I'd like to declare my love for Kiptyn. I think he's wonderful. I'm at awwwed by the way he always asks her how she's doing or feeling (not many guys do that anymore...it's the simple things; so caring), the way he looks at her, the way he listens to her...I think he's a really good guy. I think they're kisses are a bit clumsy...but very, very cute. I'd like to see more of his witty humorous side.
    I agree with most of this. However, I see the kisses between Jillian and Kiptyn as being more of a playful tease and seductive rather than clumsy. They definately have a chemistry.

One thing that does bother me about Jillian is that she constantly interrupts the guys when they are talking. She tries to finish their statements instead of completely listening to what they have to say.

FORT Newbie

I really like Kip but I am afraid he is getting the F2 edit. LOTS of physical attraction but not Final Rose material. There is someone we are not seeing a lot of right now that they are going to spring on us in the end. I am thinking it could be Reid, we see so little of him sometimes I even forget he is there, but then when they are together she is completely comfortable/natural.

Quote Originally Posted by loco4Bach;3509986;
    I really like Kip but I am afraid he is getting the F2 edit. LOTS of physical attraction but not Final Rose material. There is someone we are not seeing a lot of right now that they are going to spring on us in the end. I am thinking it could be Reid, we see so little of him sometimes I even forget he is there, but then when they are together she is completely comfortable/natural.
    That is weird, eh? He seems to be in the background except when she summons him... That said they both show a softer, flirty demeanor when they are together and that has made their scenes enjoyable to watch - at least for me. Final Rose material...that remains to be seen as we are still four or five episodes away, and anything can happen once the "intimacy" portion or the "meet the folks" portion begins.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Kiptyn=HOT!!!

I made some Icons for anyone interested.

FORT Newbie

Kiptyn is my favorite of the bachelors...real, low-key, attractive, kind and involved with life in a very meaningful way through his community work. However I don't think he and Jillian are a good match. Unless, that is, I see some evidence that she can stop 'having fun', keep quiet and listen, and get to know him.

He reminds me of Graham Bunn from DeAnna Pappas's Season.
    I am the one who knows you
    I am the one who cares
    I am the one who's always been there.
    Next to Normal-The Musical

FORT Regular

mmmmm Kiptyn....
    I started following his twitter page....

Quote Originally Posted by rhsmomtoo;3515759;
    mmmmm Kiptyn....
    I started following his twitter page....
    Have you seen anything interesting???

Oh and I have to show my love for Kip too....I love him and how much he seems to respect Jilli....sooooo handsome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPhilwithhair;3514738;
    He reminds me of Graham Bunn from DeAnna Pappas's Season.
    How insulting to Kipton! I like Kipton and think he's a great guy but not right for Jillian. Graham is nothing like Kip to me in any way shape or form so I'm not sure where you're getting that. I know it's not a popular opinion but I think that Graham is an unattractive jerk. He always kind of looked like Monkey Fist from Kim Possible to me! YUK!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Closed Thread