Closed Thread
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fan

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

i think she does too.

I am not sure Kip will get the Final Rose, but it seems like he has the "right stuff" for Jillian and they are a good match. I am thrown off by the editing as Kip is getting alot of air time which the FR doesn't usually get but he certainly seems like a great guy and a good match for Jillian. I would be happy for Jillian if it is Kip in the end as I believe he is a genuinely good guy that has his act together! I think this is a win-win combo!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3494016;
    I am not sure Kip will get the Final Rose, but it seems like he has the "right stuff" for Jillian and they are a good match. I am thrown off by the editing as Kip is getting alot of air time which the FR doesn't usually get but he certainly seems like a great guy and a good match for Jillian. I would be happy for Jillian if it is Kip in the end as I believe he is a genuinely good guy that has his act together! I think this is a win-win combo!
    I totally agree with you! They are a good match from what we've seen and he does seem very genuine.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPhilwithhair;3491739;
    Is it me or does he remind you of Graham Bunn from the B4?
    Actually, Kip looks like a younger version of Desperate Housewives' Mike to me.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 06-14-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3493363;
    Her body language with him says it all. From the others - she is always slighting pulling away - with him - she is leaning in and grabbing him.

I already think she chooses him.
    But what does his body language with her say? When she was giving him the rose, his face was absolutely serious. If his body language matched his nuzzling kisses during dinner preparation, I wanted to see him barely able to contain his happiness in being near her. To me, his body language told a different story than his words. Maybe he's too mellow for hyper Jillian, but I don't think he had a "smile" in his voice. I think she likes him more than he likes her.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsean;3494804;
    Actually, Kip looks like a younger version of Desperate Housewives' Mike to me.
    Great comparison. He's a hottie, too. Did you see that Kip landed in the #18 slot of the sexiest stars in Reality TV? I'm glad fans in TV Land love him.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3496577;
    Great comparison. He's a hottie, too. Did you see that Kip landed in the #18 slot of the sexiest stars in Reality TV? I'm glad fans in TV Land love him.
    He deserves it! It is so hard to find a sexy guy who has a great personality and seems compassionate and sweet all in one. Jill is one lucky girl to have him (if she keeps him that is.)
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

FORT Fanatic

Is it me - or we haven't seen alot of Kip since the one on one date.

I think they are avoiding showing them together because of the undeniable chemistry.

FORT Newbie

I'd like to declare my love for Kiptyn. I think he's wonderful. I'm at awwwed by the way he always asks her how she's doing or feeling (not many guys do that anymore...it's the simple things; so caring), the way he looks at her, the way he listens to her...I think he's a really good guy. I think they're kisses are a bit clumsy...but very, very cute. I'd like to see more of his witty humorous side.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by teps;3504697;
    I'd like to declare my love for Kiptyn. I think he's wonderful. I'm at awwwed by the way he always asks her how she's doing or feeling (not many guys do that anymore...it's the simple things; so caring), the way he looks at her, the way he listens to her...I think he's a really good guy. I think they're kisses are a bit clumsy...but very, very cute. I'd like to see more of his witty humorous side.
    Yes! He seems to honestly care about how she is. It's very sweet.

Closed Thread