Closed Thread
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Waiting here too. Thanks for the updates. I heard he questioned her about her constant fear of getting her heart broken by him and he told her that wouldn't have happened....?

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3621813;
    Waiting here too. Thanks for the updates. I heard he questioned her about her constant fear of getting her heart broken by him and he told her that wouldn't have happened....?
    Yes, that's pretty much what he said.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3621813;
    I couldn't really tell if that made an impression with her or not, or if she really could relate to what he was saying, in comparison to her current situation with Ed. Kip is just so impressive in that he moves slowly, but purposefully. When he makes a move, he's sure it's the right one and there's no waffling around or hesitating or indecision. Once a decision is made, the next move is forward from there. As an adult, I really appreciate that. I think Jillian is still a little more into game playing, or just maybe thrives on drama. Sad.

FORT Newbie

Watching the finale, it just makes me love kip even more. I agree with what jill's mum and cousin(?) said about him. It feels like both her mum and cousin love him more than Ed, but not her dad. haha. he has so much energy and active, just like jill. He doesnt say the L word easily cox he is cautious and unlike Ed, Ed fall in love with jill deep so fast.Also, im soo impressed by his exit, a man with class!!!!

Just watched Kiptyn's segment on ATFR.
    He is as gorgeous as ever , but he does look kind of thin?
    Maybe I was prepared for the worst, but when I watched it, I don't think he is still heartbroken. Yes, it was hard for him to watch the FRC, but I think this is the closure for him. Now he doesn't have to keep the secret, his family and friends can help him move on, and he can get back to his life. Someone upthread has it right: Jillian can trust Kip that he will not give her a hard time in front of millions of viewers, as he just demonstrated tonight.

I think I need to go out to the beach more to look for him
    (I am not a stalker, lol)
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3622239;
    Just watched Kiptyn's segment on ATFR.
    He is as gorgeous as ever , but he does look kind of thin?
    Maybe I was prepared for the worst, but when I watched it, I don't think he is still heartbroken. Yes, it was hard for him to watch the FRC, but I think this is the closure for him. Now he doesn't have to keep the secret, his family and friends can help him move on, and he can get back to his life. Someone upthread has it right: Jillian can trust Kip that he will not give her a hard time in front of millions of viewers, as he just demonstrated tonight.

I think I need to go out to the beach more to look for him
    (I am not a stalker, lol)
    I think he really is over his heartbreak too. Filming this show and watching all the clips just probably brought it all back to current time for him momentarily. I didn't notice him being thin, but then I rarely get past looking at his eyes, lol. Just keep in mind this was taped just the day before the LRO event at Huntington Beach, right? And remember how happy he looked in those pics. Kip's in a good place now.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3622268;
    I think he really is over his heartbreak too. Filming this show and watching all the clips just probably brought it all back to current time for him momentarily. I didn't notice him being thin, but then I rarely get past looking at his eyes, lol. Just keep in mind this was taped just the day before the LRO event at Huntington Beach, right? And remember how happy he looked in those pics. Kip's in a good place now.
    Exactly. It was very short but he's just awesome - didn't have/want to needle her with questions; made it clear to her that he wasn't going to hurt her/break up with her; wouldn't have changed when he told her he loved her. Those insecurities of hers were unfounded but alas, they prevented her from taking the plunge with him. She does look happy with Ed for now (and she'll love downtown Chicago if that move happens) but like you said earlier, hope for her sake she doesn't experience any regrets down the road.

Contrasting his and Reid's segments there's no way Kip's going to be the next TB - phew.

FORT Newbie

Agree with ya'll, Kiptyn was all class tonight like he was all season long. You know what I noticed, Jillian and Ed both love the spotlight. They both 'hammed it up' on the couch. Kiptyn doesn't seem like that at all. Just seems more 'real' and 'authentic' to me. So in the end, I think Jillian and Ed deserve each other, but I will say this, love is not proud.

Ed and Jillian seem stepford wifey/hubby to me. Kip seems like a true bro I would hang out with.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by toady9;3622350;
    Agree with ya'll, Kiptyn was all class tonight like he was all season long. You know what I noticed, Jillian and Ed both love the spotlight. They both 'hammed it up' on the couch. Kiptyn doesn't seem like that at all. Just seems more 'real' and 'authentic' to me. So in the end, I think Jillian and Ed deserve each other, but I will say this, love is not proud.

Ed and Jillian seem stepford wifey/hubby to me. Kip seems like a true bro I would hang out with.
    ITA with the spotlight comment. Lots of times that's the end of these relationships, when the spotlight goes out and it's just ordinary boring life, they aren't flavor of the month anymore, and it's no longer fun.

I don't think Kip ever enjoyed the spotlight that much. So I'm glad he's declined being the next Bach. Keepin' it real.

FORT Fanatic

Part of me was hoping Kiptyn would say that he realized he and Jillian weren't right for each other once he got back home (like Jillian did with Jason), but I think he was keeping it real and he obviously did fall in love with Jillian and isn't afraid to admit it. I have a ton of respect for this guy. He didn't want to dwell on the unhappiness of the situation and I really believe he wanted to make Jillian comfortable in that situation. He's such a positive person. He truly is a class act.

Closed Thread