Closed Thread
Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

So, should I get my Kleenex ready again for tonight? I can't believe they only showed Kiptyn for 3 minutes, and Reid for 20 minutes!!!!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soygrande;3621335;
    hey guys, i took some low-res SCs of the ring kip picked out. if anyone has found better photos of the ring, please post! i just think the ring is so lovely and showed his great taste.

Thank you for these photos! That ring is stunning, unique and classic. Just like the man who chose it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621695;
    So, should I get my Kleenex ready again for tonight? I can't believe they only showed Kiptyn for 3 minutes, and Reid for 20 minutes!!!!
    I was able to go without Kleenex but it was He usually smiles so much and looks so happy - he definitely was more reserved and nervous a little more than normal.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3621691;
    He did seem a little sad but was very respectful. You can tell he doesn't live life with a lot of regrets. When she told him there wasn't anything that he could have done differently or he had done wrong - that had sting a bit.

What was most apparent to me is that he definitely wasn't their puppet. He kept it real to the end.

No doubt! I don't blame him for turning down TB, if in fact he did, but that is the reason (other than the obviously selfish one) that I wish he would do it; to bring some dignity and integrity back to the show.

And, SDMom, wouldn't hurt to have at least one kleenex on standby.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621695;
    3 minutes? Geez, that's less than what Melissa got.

It wasn't much. Just re-watching him get dumped and basically the meaningless meeting of him and Jillian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3621332;
    A man like Kiptyn doesn't come along everyday. Jillian just came across as to insecure to ever have taken a chance on him. It's sad though because I think Kip could have given her everything she needed, but Ed was giving her what she wanted. I hope she doesn't look back someday and regret not taking that chance.
    One thing that Jillian said about Kip that resounded most with me was that she trusted him completely. He would have taken her heart and protected it for all he was worth, and been so good to her.

I hope she doesn't regret her choice.

FORT was down and I read JU - boy,what complete reactions from here!! However, one thing is in common on both boards: they all agreed Kip was a class act!
    Can't believe I have to wait 1 hour 30 minutes for a brief 3 minutes of Kiptyn!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621756;
    FORT was down and I read JU - boy,what complete reactions from here!! However, one thing is in common on both boards: they all agreed Kip was a class act!
    Can't believe I have to wait 1 hour 30 minutes for a brief 3 minutes of Kiptyn!
    I shut it off after Kip. Did I miss anything good?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3621743;
    One thing that Jillian said about Kip that resounded most with me was that she trusted him completely. He would have taken her heart and protected it for all he was worth, and been so good to her.

I hope she doesn't regret her choice.
    And lest we forget that she trusted him the most of those that were left (Reid and Ed).

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3621768;
    I shut it off after Kip. Did I miss anything good?
    No, just usual JED love at JU and some Reid bashing there.

Closed Thread