Closed Thread
Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3621450;
    I am hearing that Kiptyn did not attend the party last night. Any one have any information on that? I am going to tune in tonight only to reassure myself that he is okay. Not at all interested in the rest of it.
    Juan, Jess, Reid, Ed and Jill were in the pictures, but no Kip.
    SCC posted that she read somewhere Kip was watching the finale with friends and family. I really hope he's truly over this
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621489;
    Juan, Jess, Reid, Ed and Jill were in the pictures, but no Kip.
    SCC posted that she read somewhere Kip was watching the finale with friends and family. I really hope he's truly over this
    I think he did get his heart broken. That's what always sucks about this show.

FORT Newbie

This is a shout out to Kiptyn and to his very special fans!

What can I Say- Just like watching Kip, I really did enjoy hanging out with you guys. Really, it was great. Best fan group ever!

Like many of you- I am happy to see that when it was all said and done, Kip did not dissappoint. He remained a true class act! He did us fans proud. From the very first day he stepped out that Limo, to the very last day in that Limo.... He kept it real.

Kiptyn, While you did not win the girl, You really proved to be the epitome of what a real man should be. Thank-YOU!

So here is to Kip and the fans- For keeping it real this season.

PS: It was also nice to hang around people who could spell his name correctly!

Anyone watching ATFR? I've to wait for 3 more hours!
    I read he still seemed sad, but classy and sweet....
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Fanatic

Just watched our guy. Jillian was right about one thing: Kiptyn is perfect. It was sad to see him sad but I trust he will find someone deserving of him.

Enjoyed exchanging posts with all of you this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621582;
    Just finished. The women in the audience sure love Kip from the sound of it when he came out! He was his normal classy self. Did seem like he was still maybe a little sad over it. I loved his remark about the ring in his pocket. Made me laugh. It was pretty short. Didn't think Jillian shown very much emotion towards him. Then I turned off the tv. someone will have to let me know if they name the next bach. wasn't interested really in the rest of the show

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3621582;
    (and I said I'm signing off... oh well)

Hi SDMOM,

Kiptyn's part just finished. I really think he is still heartbroken, you can just see it in his eyes... and it must have been hard for him to see Jillian again. It was a very short segment though... (I was hoping to see more of him). Chris tried to ask him tough questions that could have made other guys say negative or not so nice things about what happened, but Kip was sooooo cool and composed! So proud of him. I know he is keeping himself happy, but I truly hope he moves on from this heartbreak, as it was really hard on his part. I just felt Jillian could have been a bit kind to him; when she was answering his questions, she was speaking to him in third person and not looking directly at him. It was a bit awkward. But Kip, ever the gentleman, respected what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3621619;

Hi SDMOM,

Kiptyn's part just finished. I really think he is still heartbroken, you can just see it in his eyes... and it must have been hard for him to see Jillian again. It was a very short segment though... (I was hoping to see more of him). Chris tried to ask him tough questions that could have made other guys say negative or not so nice things about what happened, but Kip was sooooo cool and composed! So proud of him. I know he is keeping himself happy, but I truly hope he moves on from this heartbreak, as it was really hard on his part. I just felt Jillian could have been a bit kind to him; when she was answering his questions, she was speaking to him in third person and not looking directly at him. It was a bit awkward. But Kip, ever the gentleman, respected what she said.
    I also liked the fact that he said he had no regrets about not telling her sooner he loved her. He told her when he new he meant it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3621619;

I just felt Jillian could have been a bit kind to him; when she was answering his questions, she was speaking to him in third person and not looking directly at him. It was a bit awkward. But Kip, ever the gentleman, respected what she said.
    Jillian said she was nervous and I think she really was. It was odd to see her looking at Kiptyn but speaking to him in the third person. The look on his face in return was priceless.

He did seem a little sad but was very respectful. You can tell he doesn't live life with a lot of regrets. When she told him there wasn't anything that he could have done differently or he had done wrong - that had sting a bit.

What was most apparent to me is that he definitely wasn't their puppet. He kept it real to the end.

Closed Thread