Closed Thread
Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

I have had so much being on the surfboard with everyone. What a terrific ride and we survived unscathed!

After the DeAnna and Jason editions, what a gift it was to be a fan of someone so positive, classy and genuine. His family and friends must be very proud and feel fortunate to have him in their lives.

Hope everyone one enjoys the remainder of their summer.

FORT Fanatic

I still can't believe it......what was Jillian thinking? Plus I kept waiting for the shocking twist the last 5 minutes but it never came. I was hoping she would look at Ed and see Kip's face and say "what the hell am I thinking - I am outta here"......then chase the limo......I think the girl did love him though but she had to choose and she chose the safer bet. That is my opinion.

That being said - what a class act is Kiptyn. Best thing to ever grace my television screen.......sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3621123;
    I still can't believe it......what was Jillian thinking? Plus I kept waiting for the shocking twist the last 5 minutes but it never came. I was hoping she would look at Ed and see Kip's face and say "what the hell am I thinking - I am outta here"......then chase the limo......I think the girl did love him though but she had to choose and she chose the safer bet. That is my opinion.

That being said - what a class act is Kiptyn. Best thing to ever grace my television screen.......sigh.
    I totally agree with everything you say here. Kiptyn is a class act. Too bad Jillian can't see it. It will be her lost.

FORT Regular

Another voice chiming in here to say I was with you guys on the surfboard from beginning to end as well. I typically don't post much as I can't keep up with the board as often as I'd like but I always enjoyed reading the Kiptyn thread on the spoiler side (the only manageable knowledgeable levelheaded one there!) and it was a shame when it closed. When it did though I basically followed you guys around on the other threads, so thank you for keeping me up to date on all things Kip. (SDMOM we have great taste in men and schools ) It was a pleasure to read all of your guys's comments throughout the season.

As for Kiptyn - I didn't really want a 'favorite' this season but how could you not like this guy right off the bat? Calm, cool, collected, all class, nary a hint of controversy ... even after the HTD when it became clear he wouldn't be F1 (the dreaded perfect label became affixed to him then, mom edit, etc) like many of you the remaining epi's for me became more about following Kip's 'journey' than Jillian's (mainly b/c Ed had this in the bag as soon as he returned, and well, rumors or no rumors I never warmed up to the guy). So yeah, Kip just continues to impress and I look forward to hearing his upcoming post-show interviews and any updates thereafter.

Fave Kip moment in the season finale for me was when it dawned on him that he was indeed in love with Jill when talking to her dad. His PI about being caught off-guard ... he had the most adorable smile and dimples.

I loved everthing all of you Kiptyn fans have written. I notice we all know how to spell his name . Good luck to Jillian! Having watch too many seasons of this stupid show, I know Fleiss' edit is always there to show us what really happened. IMHO, I think what happened this season is Jillian and Kiptyn were falling in love until she took him to meet her parents. Her Mom loved Kiptyn, her Dad not so much. Jillian respects her Dad's opinion and went with Ed, whom her Dad loved.

Fleiss also showed us with the edit that Jillian was a lot more like Ed than she was like Kiptyn and therefore would fit into his world better than Kiptyn's world. I get it but I personally would rather marry someone who is crazy about me and I am crazy about not just by the spoken words but by that person's actions. I wonder how Glen feels now having watched the entire season compared to just spending a few hours with each man. I hope he is still happy with Ed.

Kiptyn will be fine, like Jillian herself said, "THERE IS JUST ONE OF YOU". Please don't do The Bachelor Kiptyn. I would much rather keep up with your positive energy on twitter. Just keep tweeting .

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3621274;
    I loved everthing all of you Kiptyn fans have written. I notice we all know how to spell his name . Good luck to Jillian! Having watch too many seasons of this stupid show, I know Fleiss' edit is always there to show us what really happened. IMHO, I think what happened this season is Jillian and Kiptyn were falling in love until she took him to meet her parents. Her Mom loved Kiptyn, her Dad not so much. Jillian respects her Dad's opinion and went with Ed, whom her Dad loved.

Fleiss also showed us with the edit that Jillian was a lot more like Ed than she was like Kiptyn and therefore would fit into his world better than Kiptyn's world. I get it but I personally would rather marry someone who is crazy about me and I am crazy about not just by the spoken words but by that person's actions. I wonder how Glen feels now having watched the entire season compared to just spending a few hours with each man. I hope he is still happy with Ed.

Kiptyn will be fine, like Jillian herself said, "THERE IS JUST ONE OF YOU". Please don't do The Bachelor Kiptyn. I would much rather keep up with your positive energy on twitter. Just keep tweeting .
    She should have been confident enough to trust her heart. He told her that he was falling in love with/loves her and that he saw a future with her as his wife, etc.

With Ed, I'm not sure she's going to last 3 months, if that. Wonder if she knows about his girl friend(s) and how she really feels now knowing that.
    Last edited by TessaFan; 07-28-2009 at 09:57 PM.

A man like Kiptyn doesn't come along everyday. Jillian just came across as to insecure to ever have taken a chance on him. It's sad though because I think Kip could have given her everything she needed, but Ed was giving her what she wanted. I hope she doesn't look back someday and regret not taking that chance.

hey guys, i took some low-res SCs of the ring kip picked out. if anyone has found better photos of the ring, please post! i just think the ring is so lovely and showed his great taste.

In the sixth photo, bottom right, the architecture of the ring looks like the architecture of an archway found in Spain. LOL It is a beautiful ring. Just stunning.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I am hearing that Kiptyn did not attend the party last night. Any one have any information on that? I am going to tune in tonight only to reassure myself that he is okay. Not at all interested in the rest of it.

Closed Thread