Closed Thread
Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3482937;
    Was it Kiptyn who said that he agreed with David about Juan? I really don't think Juan is that bad. I think they're just jealous of him like the other guys (and especially Ron was) were of Jeremy on B4.
    No, it wasn't Kiptyn. I'm pretty sure it was Robby that agreed with David. Kiptyn has been pretty quiet about all the conflict so far.

Did you guys see the new Kiptyn-ite commercial? Finally they are going to show us some more of Kiptyn! I'm sooo happy. lol
    I think I've got Kiptynitis

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Figured I've made too many comments on the Reid posts and should give Kip his due on occasion.

As somebody who will never grace the cover of "Men's Health & Fitness", it should be obvious why I have more trouble rooting for Glamour Abs Boy than some of the "Average Joes" (few that there are in this sea of testosterone). However, I really do like his personality a lot and the way he seems to get along well with everybody. He's also an excellent listener, not just with her but with Tanner P and others seeking encouragement at the pre-rose parties. With that said, I'd rather see him and slightly "Average" Reid as potential F2, rather than some of the others like slightly "Average" Ed (Average in the "big & bulky" way... her words, not mine).

The primary reason is that Kip is putting a lot of effort into building a some kind of relationship with Jillian. He understands the whole process of this show and despite her comment on their "slow" communication progression, he was up front with her about finding a good match and not just "winning". (OK... he didn't exactly use these words, but we all got the message.) He does have that Bill Pullman quality going for him (think "Sleepless In Seattle") in that he'll "deal with it" if she leaves him to get to the Empire State Building with the other front runner.

FORT Fanatic

PS... don't want to get Ed fans upset. Just joking about the "big & bulky". Perhaps I should have simply reworded my statements before posting.

To be truthful, I have no problem with any of these men Jillian selects. Some we do tend to "root for" more than others... but we don't dislike the other "contestants". I just like to be colorful and "opinionated" in my comments.

Is it me or does he remind you of Graham Bunn from the B4?
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 06-14-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    I am the one who knows you
    I am the one who cares
    I am the one who's always been there.
    Next to Normal-The Musical

Quote Originally Posted by DrPhilwithhair;3491739;
    Is it me or does he remind you of Graham Bunn from the B4?
    If you mean is hot, then yea!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 06-14-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    I think I've got Kiptynitis

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Ugh, something about him rubs me the wrong way. I started liking him during the beginning of the date and by the end, I was ready for it to be over. If he's who Jillian chooses, then I'm happy for him but he's definitely not my cup of tea.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by 13lahblah;3492073;
    If you mean is hot, then yea!
    Your avatar is seriously HOT! Love it!

FORT Fanatic

Her body language with him says it all. From the others - she is always slighting pulling away - with him - she is leaning in and grabbing him.

I already think she chooses him.

Closed Thread