Closed Thread
Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Sad for Kip and sad for Jill, too. You meet a guy like Kip once in your lifetime and you should marry him as quick as you can. I found such a man and married him straightaway. Ten years and 4 kids later I have never regretted my decision for one minute. Kip will be fine, but I'm sad for Jillian, really sad.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Did you guys see Kip's Diary of the Departed? Again, he was so classy, such a gentleman. At least he didn't look too "heartbroken" to me...
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3620635;
    Did you guys see Kip's Diary of the Departed? Again, he was so classy, such a gentleman. At least he didn't look too "heartbroken" to me...
    I thought I had clicked on the wrong video when Reid filled my screen...but, once again drama comes before what is real. The contrast was interesting...where Reid ended his with cuss words, Kip ended his with praise for Jillian as a woman. Whew.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Whew! What a season!

I just want to thank all the Kiptyn FORTers who are probably the better, if not the best, bunch of FORTers I have interacted with. You guys are the most level-headed and considerate fans I have ever met! It was always a breath of fresh air when I see posts from Kiptyn fans (and oh, there were only a few, compared to Reid and Ed!), especially SDMOM, StanleyCupCanes, chaslom4 and nd4realityTV. Also a shout out to missdrspark who posted the youtube videos of Kip and Jill throughout the season. I have only started to post this season because I was sooooo drawn to Kiptyn, both by his physical appeal and his stellar and impeccable qualities. I wanted Jillian to pick him, but she went with how she felt. I wish her the best! She is very lucky to have met and experienced a part of her life with Kiptyn. And we are very lucky to have met a guy like Kiptyn, even for just a short time on TV! He is such a genuine person with a huge heart!!!

Again, Thanks to everyone! Wish you all the best! Now signing off from FORT...

Kip's latest Tweet - from today @ 1:00 pm

Once again being reminded about how many amazing people there are out there. A big THANK YOU to all.

Kip's twitter from 30 min ago.

Kiptyn Once again being reminded about how many amazing people there are out there. A big THANK YOU to all
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3620763;
    Kip's latest Tweet - from today @ 1:00 pm
    JINX!!! But, I'm leaving mine up, too. This particular tweet deserves to be re-posted again and again.

Reading his tweets just brings smile to my face
    SCC, please continue to post any Kip's media interviews in this thread.
    Friends of Kip, iknowkip, and teamkip55, please tell Kip we admire him so much! He does his mama proud! Please continue to give us updates, and post more photos (preferably shirtless ones, LOL)!
    Kip fans, please continue to post next season;it's been fun!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Watching Kip's Diary of the Departed just reinforced to me what a truly incredible person Kip is. I hope Kip fans will continue post updates. I look forward to continuing to follow all the good that Kip no doubt will bring with his charity work.

thank you pangsurbs for the kind words and to all of the new friends I made this season hanging on surfboard. It maybe didn't turn out the way we would have liked, but at we all ended up "permanently smiling" right along with Kip.
    I look forward to hanging out and posting with all of you again next season.

thank you dotreader for coming up with a wonderful idea to get everyone involved in positive way to help with Kip's charity.

StanleyCupCanes and SDMOM
    you guys rock!
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-28-2009 at 03:30 PM.

FORT Fogey

Just one more voice joining in the chorus of thanks to all the Kiptynite fans who made this season so much fun. I lurked here at FORT for years but never registered to post because I knew that sooner or later somebody would post what I was thinking. I only registered this season because for the first time I actually had something to contribute -- I knew that the hotel where Jake was hanging over the railing crying was the Hyatt Regency Austin -- I've been there. But, by the time I got registered and found the way back to the proper place to post, somebody else had already ID'd it. Oh well . . . since I was already registered, I might as well hang out and post and have some fun -- wow, over 600 posts later, I guess I DID have some fun, lol!

Anyway, thanks to all. Reading this board, and now posting on this board, has been way more fun than watching the actual show.

Permanently smiling!

Closed Thread