Closed Thread
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Actually I am dumbfounded - I was so hoping all the spoilers were wrong. Last night were the best Jill and Kip scenes to date. The way she could not keep her hands off him and she flat out said I love Kip and I know he loves me. Then she pickes Ed? I seriously do think it was because she was afraid Kip would not stay with her, while Ed will.

Too bad Jill .......you really missed out on this one....

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3617811;
    Hi,
    I know we are outnumbered here, but I have to say it's a pleasure to hang out with you guys, and I am proud to say like our guy, Kip fans are classy, no personal bashing at all
    Regardless what the outcome of the show is tonight, Kip, with his integrity, his class, his big heart, and of course his good-looks and fab abs, is a true winner in real life.
    Cheers!
    On the surfboard, PERMANENT SMILING, and LIFE IS GOOD
    What a treat it has been to share Kip's journey with all of you great people. I'm so happy that Kip left the way that he came in sweet, classy and gorgeous as always. It was such a treat getting to see such a mature, big hearted, fantastic fellow on this crazy show.

I am sure his future will be filled with wonderful moments and I wish him the very best that life has to offer!

I didn't watch last night partly because I had no interest in seeing Kiptyn get rejected but I'm looking forward to all Kiptyn's interviews! The consensus seems to be that he had a really classy exit. I expected no less and good for him. I've always felt like he's too well adjusted for a show like this. Good luck to him in real life.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

A very classy limo of tears. Thank you, Kiptyn for keeping it real. I am only sorry that when she had to choose someone to go to F2, it was you. Your story came full circle from being a heart breaker to getting your heart broken, and I'm sorry for that. Enjoy your summer, and watch out for those waves.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

My heart broke for Kip last night. The only reason I hope he is the next bachelor is so we get to see him find an amazing woman who is madly in love with him. I feel like I need the validation after last night ( I know kind of selfish)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3620474;
    My heart broke for Kip last night. The only reason I hope he is the next bachelor is so we get to see him find an amazing woman who is madly in love with him. I feel like I need the validation after last night ( I know kind of selfish)
    I thought Kipytn has been getting the shaft from this show since the HTD. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620499;
    I thought Kipytn has been getting the shaft from this show since the HTD. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it.
    My guess would be that it's because it was determined that Kiptyn wouldn't be the next Bachelor. I think he had to be the guy they wanted (all the signs were there in the early edit IMO) but he's moved on from the show one way or another. Which I'm very happy about for his sake.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3620499;
    My theory only is that he told them "No" to being TB around the time the HTDs were being edited (mid-June) and they "shifted" the editing focus in the remaining episodes to others. It helps sets up Reid as TB.

Kip is very popular even with his reduced screen time and based on what I saw on Twitter last night, women think they're going to get another go round with him due to the fake he's the next Bachelor rumor (thanks, RS ).

I am surprised that if he told them "No" in June, that he still received such a stellar edit. I am not complaining but I guess they needed for him to remain "perfect" so she'd have a reason to reject him.

Sorry for the double post but just had to share this from Google search Trends - both the terms "Kiptyn" and "Kiptyn Locke" made their hot 100:

kiptyn
    Hotness: On Fire
    We already knew that!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3620548;
    Sorry for the double post but just had to share this from Google search Trends - both the terms "Kiptyn" and "Kiptyn Locke" made their hot 100:

We already knew that!
    yes we did! There is definitely alot of Kiptyn love out there today!! Gonna be a whole lot of disappointed women when they hear the next Bachelor isn't Kip.

Closed Thread