Closed Thread
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3616139;
    I kept looking at those pictures thinking he looked thinner!
    Yeah, he's looking a little thinner... not sure if I like thin Kip... I really do prefer the 12-pack
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3616139;
    I kept looking at those pictures thinking he looked thinner!
    TV makes you look bigger. You always look slimmer in printed pics. Even Jillian looks a lot smaller.

FORT Fanatic

I still cannot believe how completely Kip has been discounted this season.

To me, he had her the minute he stepped from the limo.

If she doesn't pick him, it will not be because she doesn't want him, it will be because she is afraid.

FORT Fan

I know they say Ed is F1..BUT I still hold out for Kip until I see Jillian tell him "Sorry you aren't the one".

Hi Kiptyn fans - just a quick message that regardless what goes down tonight, the man we have supported is beyond amazing. Thanks to all that have posted pictures, information, updated us on tweets, made videos for us all to enjoy and sent pms when the main boards have overridden the few Kiptyn fans. I have enjoyed watching this season with you all. You and the man that we have become a fan of this season are just classy. Good luck for the FRC and AFTR. As Kiptyn would say .... "keep it real".

Cheers,
    Natasha
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3617756;
    Hi Kiptyn fans - just a quick message that regardless what goes down tonight, the man we have supported is beyond amazing. Thanks to all that have posted pictures, information, updated us on tweets, made videos for us all to enjoy and sent pms when the main boards have overridden the few Kiptyn fans. I have enjoyed watching this season with you all. You and the man that we have become a fan of this season are just classy. Good luck for the FRC and AFTR. As Kiptyn would say .... "keep it real".

Cheers,
    Natasha
    Hi,
    I know we are outnumbered here, but I have to say it's a pleasure to hang out with you guys, and I am proud to say like our guy, Kip fans are classy, no personal bashing at all
    Regardless what the outcome of the show is tonight, Kip, with his integrity, his class, his big heart, and of course his good-looks and fab abs, is a true winner in real life.
    Cheers!
    On the surfboard, PERMANENT SMILING, and LIFE IS GOOD
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

I am keeping it real on the surfboard! I wonder if he was at the beach yesterday when the MONSTER WAVE hit? There were hundreds of rescues off of Newport Beach.

Two more nights to catch that smile on our TVs. At least I hope so. Please, Kiptyn, IF you are not chosen, do not sign on Fleiss' bottom line. It isn't worth it. Really...especially if you want to keep it real.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Cheers to Kiptyn and Jillian and all their wonderful fans! Whatever happens tonight, I wish Jillian the best. I really like her and she is a class act too!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3617811;
    Hi,
    I know we are outnumbered here, but I have to say it's a pleasure to hang out with you guys, and I am proud to say like our guy, Kip fans are classy, no personal bashing at all
    Regardless what the outcome of the show is tonight, Kip, with his integrity, his class, his big heart, and of course his good-looks and fab abs, is a true winner in real life.
    Cheers!
    On the surfboard, PERMANENT SMILING, and LIFE IS GOOD
    perfectly said and I couldn't agree more! It's been great hanging out with you guys on the surfboard!

I will always have a PERMANENT SMILE on my face remembering what an amazing man we got to know this season!
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-27-2009 at 06:37 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3618214;
    perfectly said and I couldn't agree more! It's been great hanging out with you guys on the surfboard!

I will always have a PERMANENT SMILE on my face remembering what an amazing man we got to know this season!

DITTO.

Closed Thread