Closed Thread
Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

aww kip's lookin' good =) i'm sure he'll have no trouble finding his special someone in the near future...

i don't have enough posts to post up the links...so hopefully you can see the pic in the attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by weimei113;3613335;
    aww kip's lookin' good =) i'm sure he'll have no trouble finding his special someone in the near future...

i don't have enough posts to post up the links...so hopefully you can see the pic in the attachments

Glad you posted these. I just posted in the media thread that they were on twitter but didn't know how to bring them over. Did you notice that it said on Liferollon's twitter that Chris Harrison joined Kiptyn in the booth today?

Thanks!
    He looks so happy and handsome! Glad to see him use his "fame" for a good cause.
    If Jillian doesn't choose him, then it's her loss.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Thank you for sharing these photos with us! He looks so good and very happy......I wonder why. Either he is with Jilly or he's newly single and ready to mingle! Cannot wait to see what happens on Monday night! lol

SDMOM, Just looking at your avatar and mine, Jilly and Kip would make a very striking couple! =)

Aww thanks for sharing those photos with us he is so cute
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Hey Kip fans!

I've been 've been a poster at both here and JU for a long time. I'm writing because as we wait for the official word on the ending (I'm spoiled but it doesn't matter), I've been feeling like wow - what a lot of time and angst and effort I have (and we all have!) put into this. How can we use that in a way that makes us feel good whatever the outcome?

Could we do something with all the loose energy - our glazed eyes, brain power, sleuthing and angst that we have all devoted to this crazy show and these boards? Wouldn't it be great if we could do our own wonderful ending, and make something out of that effort we have spent?

And I thought: why don't we all donate to Kip's charity - the one that helps homeless kids? I found their website and they even take paypal. People don't have to donate much or even at all, of course, but even $1, $2, $5 one by one would transform all of our energy into a truly transformative ending on our own terms! We can start a tidal wave!

So, please, join the effort and spread the word, and we can make our own happy ending in a way.

Here is the website:
    Welcome to StandUp For Kids

I've just donated myself, and others are following suit. Even though I've been a Reid fan, I've always thought Kip was an absolute gentleman and sweetheart. Let's start a wave -- and do spread the word (and comment including the message to keep new readers learning about our efforts)

Quote Originally Posted by dotreader;3613637;
    Hey Kip fans!

I've been 've been a poster at both here and JU for a long time. I'm writing because as we wait for the official word on the ending (I'm spoiled but it doesn't matter), I've been feeling like wow - what a lot of time and angst and effort I have (and we all have!) put into this. How can we use that in a way that makes us feel good whatever the outcome?

Could we do something with all the loose energy - our glazed eyes, brain power, sleuthing and angst that we have all devoted to this crazy show and these boards? Wouldn't it be great if we could do our own wonderful ending, and make something out of that effort we have spent?

And I thought: why don't we all donate to Kip's charity - the one that helps homeless kids? I found their website and they even take paypal. People don't have to donate much or even at all, of course, but even $1, $2, $5 one by one would transform all of our energy into a truly transformative ending on our own terms! We can start a tidal wave!

So, please, join the effort and spread the word, and we can make our own happy ending in a way.

Here is the website:
    Welcome to StandUp For Kids

I've just donated myself, and others are following suit. Even though I've been a Reid fan, I've always thought Kip was an absolute gentleman and sweetheart. Let's start a wave -- and do spread the word (and comment including the message to keep new readers learning about our efforts)
    That's a great idea! Thanks! I will do that!
    BTW, Stand Up for Kids should ask Kip to be their spoke person.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Thanks for posting these pics. Kiptyn looks amazing as usual and of course has that heart of gold.

Look at the girls parading in front of his booth lol. He is being bombarded and hopefully this exposure will help with all his charity work.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Sorry for a second post but does anyone think he has lost weight since the show ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3615108;
    Sorry for a second post but does anyone think he has lost weight since the show ?
    I kept looking at those pictures thinking he looked thinner!

Closed Thread