Closed Thread
Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3595163;
    As I have said before...I think Kip will end up with Jillian..I think all the drama of Ed and Reid is just hiding the fact that Jillian has fallen hard for Kip and Kip has fallen hard for Jill...
    ITA, this is what I've been saying since Day one. This is just such an obvious love story! The fact that Jill says she is very happy now just seems like further evidence to me.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3595175;
    ITA, this is what I've been saying since Day one. This is just such an obvious love story! The fact that Jill says she is very happy now just seems like further evidence to me.
    Yes I agree..He is the ONLY one that has NO drama...I thin Reid does come back..BUT she cuts him loose once again..And she'll let Ed go also...I think in one of her interviews she said she knew who her F1 would be early..I think calling Kip first at the RC last week sealed the deal for me..she was torn between Ed and Reid...JMO..And I don't think there are too many Kip fans..

FORT Fanatic

Was I imaging things or did Kip say last night in the previews - let's do this thing - marriage and kids......did I imagine that?

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3596852;
    Was I imaging things or did Kip say last night in the previews - let's do this thing - marriage and kids......did I imagine that?
    I'm pretty sure I heard that too. I love Kiptyn and think he is a wonderful guy. I can't decide if I still want him to be F1, mainly because I am beginning to think he is too good for Jillian. I liked her until last week with Ed's Fantasy date and the outtakes of her and Ed last night on MTA.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3596852;
    Yes. and he said something close to that in his video to her at the F3 cut. Kip seems like a great stand up kind of guy. If she doesn't pick him, I just hope he runs as fast as he can away from Fleiss. Please, just say NO, Kip.

Someone said upthread, it would be awesome to have him around during childbirth, I can just imagine him going "Come on, you can do it. Breath in, breath out..." hahaha
    He would definitely be awesome at that, and I agree about the zen quality. I would be pretty motivated to stick it out with no drugs! Jillian or whomever ends up with him, will indeed be a lucky lady! Now, where to find more men like him?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;3598867;
    Yes. and he said something close to that in his video to her at the F3 cut. Kip seems like a great stand up kind of guy. If she doesn't pick him, I just hope he runs as fast as he can away from Fleiss. Please, just say NO, Kip.

After watching every episode of this series from day 1, and reading the boards for the last couple of years, I can't imagine anyone wanting to expose him/herself to the bashing, character assassination and just plain nonsense that explodes on these boards as the finale approaches. No wonder most of them just quietly disappear back into anonymity (sp?).

Dizzy and nauseous and worn out and yes, most likely DELUSIONAL!, from the Reid vs. Ed Wars!

Inspired by the Sneak Peeks!

What if he wins!

It would be sweet.

If Kiptyn is her chosen one, there will be a harmonic convergence the likes of which this board has never seen.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3609085;
    Dizzy and nauseous and worn out and yes, most likely DELUSIONAL!, from the Reid vs. Ed Wars!

Inspired by the Sneak Peeks!

What if he wins!

It would be sweet.

If Kiptyn is her chosen one, there will be a harmonic convergence the likes of which this board has never seen.

Awesome - love it. His LCD peek is just premium Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3611515;
    Atem, do you remember his name by any chance?
    No, but I went to their website and it is him! I think that's really interesting. I was a really big fan of Moana in that season. The founder of Life Rolls On is beyond an amazing guy!

eta

Here is the link to Life Rolls On. Jesse Billauer - Life Rolls On Foundation

I knew I remembered that organization from when I watched Moana on Travis's season. She is really good friends with the founder.

Closed Thread