Closed Thread
Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3581122;
    Love them!
    I've seen the first one, but where did you get the other two? Are they recent?
    Love these! Ooh, I want a bigger one of the middle pic! LOL!

FORT Fanatic

I still think she picks him....how could she not....they have so much chemistry and are so genuine with each other. With Reid and Ed she always seems scripted...

I also remember somebody saying once that whoever has had the adventure date has ended up winning...I know that is true wih Bryon and Mary, and also Tessa and Andy....who else?

Mom of 3:)

The only thing that would be holding marriage back here is his mom, and he is not ready to propose (or it's going too fast). That is what I could see from the past shows. I could tell that his mom was not very interested in Jillian for an unidentified reason. They must have been seeing Kiptyn being with a different 'type' of woman. Other than that, he is basically perfect. I haven't seen a flaw. But they are so cute together!

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3581194;
    I still think she picks him....how could she not....they have so much chemistry and are so genuine with each other. With Reid and Ed she always seems scripted...

I also remember somebody saying once that whoever has had the adventure date has ended up winning...I know that is true wih Bryon and Mary, and also Tessa and Andy....who else?
    I always love the enthusiasm and hopefulness in your posts. So, just in case he is not F1, do you want him to be "The Bachelor"?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3581725;
    I always love the enthusiasm and hopefulness in your posts. So, just in case he is not F1, do you want him to be "The Bachelor"?
    I would like to see Jillian choose him because I can't think of what woman in her right mind that would not....that being said...if he is the Bachelor we get to ogle him some more....but usually in the end we end up hating the Bachelor so I prefer not I think.But I would still watch.....

I also find it strange that he was chosen Bachelor before half the show was aired....it just doesn't ring true to me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3580450;
    He would be so supportive. I noticed when he received his rose this week he told Jillian "good luck". He just seems so zen.

On the red carpet has a photo of the three of them toasting at the end and they all are smiling and laughing - nothing at all like the forlorn shot they gave us on the show.
    StanleyCup, that is a perfect descriptor for Kiptyn "zen"-like. Makes sense that Jillian would trust him the most; he exudes loving kindness and calm.

FORT Newbie

Waaah!!! OMG! Thanks guys for those pics! Kiptyn is such a great guy - both physically and all the rest. Whoever he falls in love with in the end (will it be Jillian?) is such a lucky woman!

I just find it strange that he is the least discussed among the F3... I don't know, probably because people are more interested in the drama and rumors/speculations??? that they have looked past the good guy that is Kiptyn. It is also strange that most people think of Ed vs. Reid instead of Ed and Kiptyn for F1... they just plainly erased Kiptyn's chances (I do read the spoilers section, and it's amazing the stuff that floats there! most of them rumors; less hardcore sleuthing...). I am still hoping Jillian picks him as her F1, but if not (and I'm preparing myself for this come FRC, as most of us Kip fans are), I'm sure he will find his one true love eventually.

Whatever the outcome, I wish Kiptyn the best in life. His tweets are always so positive and heart warming that I have confidence he rolled with the Bachelorette punches and came out on a good side.

My one request is that he just say NO to being the Bachelor. Let us keep him as this good guy in our Bach/ette memory bank. He doesn't need any Fleissing in order to finally find a woman to partner with.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't know if we can post his tweets here or not, since this is the non-spoiler thread.
    No matter what, I think his tweets say a lot about his characters. He does have a heart for surfing and children, and is involved in a lot of charity work.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Fan

As I have said before...I think Kip will end up with Jillian..I think all the drama of Ed and Reid is just hiding the fact that Jillian has fallen hard for Kip and Kip has fallen hard for Jill...

Closed Thread