Closed Thread
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3573545;
    Kip is definitely the hottest out of them all!!! He makes me drool!
    Oh, deidre is using that avi too!!! More people should use it and post alot!!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3573050;
    New promo pic of Kip -

Promo for what? Please tell me he hasn't confirmed or ABC hasn't confirmed he is the next Bachelor? Don't we have a Finale to get through first?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3573683;
    Promo for what? Please tell me he hasn't confirmed or ABC hasn't confirmed he is the next Bachelor? Don't we have a Finale to get through first?
    I think it's a photo they are using to promote the FRC. They have one for Ed, too.

Although I do see lots of potential as Sanlee said for it to be TB pic should he accept Fleiss' rose.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Does he have an eight pack here? Oy vey!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3573050;
    New promo pic of Kip -

Yowza! Kipper is looking good here. He has girly eyelashes...I have always been jealous of men that have those because mine are practically non-existent, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

He would definitely be my pick - even if he threw me to the curb a few months later....ha ha.

Its his smile that does it. Up there on those pole with Jillian - how could she not pick him after going through that with him.

IMO - having him around during childbirth or some other similar painful/stressful situation would be the most awsome thing ever (sorry I went there !).
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3574176;
    Its his smile that does it. Up there on those pole with Jillian - how could she not pick him after going through that with him.

IMO - having him around during childbirth or some other similar painful/stressful situation would be the most awsome thing ever (sorry I went there !).
    Thankyou!

You know there is something about Kip that just make you feel sorry for him and you kind of want to protect him. I really believe Kip is big time "Mamma's boy" and I think he has been very sheltered. Watching him go through this process was like watching a boy go out on his first date- JMHO [You can tell I just like KIP!]. There is a sense of innocence going on with him....

And Please Mighty Lord, Do not make him the next Bach.... Thats if rumors are true! I am still hoping silently he is F1.

Mom of 3:)

I think that he should marry Jillian. He is the sweetest guy there, and they are great together (my opinion).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3574139;
    He would definitely be my pick - even if he threw me to the curb a few months later....ha ha.
    Don't forget ladies, when you marry the man, you also marry the family. And from what I could see on TV about Kip's mom, didn't like her that much. Came across domineering which would make sense why some of the posts have referred to Kip as "mammas boy". Men tend to be with women who remind them of their mother, and same as women chosing their men very much like their father; regardless whether you are aware of this or not. Soooo, if Kip marries a woman who reminds him of his mother or has similar characteristics like his mother, mother and daughter in law may go head to head! Just a thought. There are always exceptions and there are no guarantees in life but remember marry the man, you marry the family. Be prepared. .

FORT Newbie

kip's fan here.
    Re-watching last ep, when jillian is watching their private videos, i saw that Jillian is smiling and like wanna cry watching kip's video. She is smiling and kinda hold it, like she dont wanna show her true feelings towards kip in front of the camera, maybe she wanna surprise us afterall.
    anyways, i feel like im addicted to kip, crazy thoughts in my head.

Closed Thread