Closed Thread
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

FORT Regular

Re: Kiptyn - Bachelorette 5

Thanks for the pics, Kiptyn is just gorgeous and he really seems like a decent guy with good values. If he's not with Jillian, I hope he does one day find a wonderful woman to settle down and share his life with! I will be so sad if Jillian breaks his heart espec. after all he has done to open up and be honest with her :-(

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3570907;
    Ditto, girl ... CC, hope you'll post more pics of Kip
    Hi OLI,

Nice to see we're on the same team "TEAM KIP"

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3571491;
    Some recent pictures of Kip just for the fun of it. All pictures have been cropped to protect the non-famous.

Thank you for posting the PICS

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3571491;
    Some recent pictures of Kip just for the fun of it. All pictures have been cropped to protect the non-famous.

Thank you so much for sharing! He's gorgeous in more ways than one!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3471093;
    Kiptyin is so much fun to look at! I have a feeling he has been breaking hearts since Kindergarten. He seems to be the only bachelor not vying for Jillianís attention. As a matter of fact, she had to seek him out - twice. Not a good sign.
    In the beginning I was always a Kiptyn and Ed fan and never really paid too much attention to Reid. Now, as the episodes unfold, and I realize that this is Reality TV with alot of planing, scheming, scripting, I feel that Kiptyn is too distance is someway, more mechanical than a natural goofy or silly moments. He always seems to be in control of himself. Didn't like his mother either but again I only seen what was on TV which doesn't count for much.

I also liked Ed, thought he was the sincere & genuine quiet man. I still think he's ok, but somehow I feel he too is missing something for Jillian. He's starting to show wishy washy signs, and I never really see him completely "let loose" and act goofy & silly. something missing somehow

Reid on the other hand, as his personality has been revealed, I truly like the way his eyes glitter & glow when he looks at Jillian, he's smart, funny, witty, goofy, fun, easy going, classy, and is attentive to Jillian in every way not to mention their physical connection. I think the only thing about Reid is that he has a hard time taking a leap of faith. When it feels right on all levels like I see it happening with Jillian and Reid, you have to live life to the fullest and take that leap. there are never any guarantees in life. if you are truly deep down honest with yourself and the other person as well, and it feels right. go for it. Anyways, I think Jillian letting go of Reid is the "push" he needs to go to the next level realizing that life without Jillian is no life at all. I trully believe they are the best match out of all the bachelors. I guess we will wait and see.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beasport;3572405;

In the beginning I was always a Kiptyn and Ed fan and never really paid too much attention to Reid. Now, as the episodes unfold, and I realize that this is Reality TV with alot of planing, scheming, scripting, I feel that Kiptyn is too distance is someway, more mechanical than a natural goofy or silly moments. He always seems to be in control of himself. Didn't like his mother either but again I only seen what was on TV which doesn't count for much.

I also liked Ed, thought he was the sincere & genuine quiet man. I still think he's ok, but somehow I feel he too is missing something for Jillian. He's starting to show wishy washy signs, and I never really see him completely "let loose" and act goofy & silly. something missing somehow

Reid on the other hand, as his personality has been revealed, I truly like the way his eyes glitter & glow when he looks at Jillian, he's smart, funny, witty, goofy, fun, easy going, classy, and is attentive to Jillian in every way not to mention their physical connection. I think the only thing about Reid is that he has a hard time taking a leap of faith. When it feels right on all levels like I see it happening with Jillian and Reid, you have to live life to the fullest and take that leap. there are never any guarantees in life. if you are truly deep down honest with yourself and the other person as well, and it feels right. go for it. Anyways, I think Jillian letting go of Reid is the "push" he needs to go to the next level realizing that life without Jillian is no life at all. I trully believe they are the best match out of all the bachelors. I guess we will wait and see.
    If she were that head over heels for Reid she could have given him another week.

In my opinion it is her relationship with Kip that has been most natural. She is trying to hard with Reid, and with Ed = to me they are just icky together. I will never get past those green shorts with the white stripe. I lost all respect then and there.

To me there is no competition - Kip all the way baby.

Here is an avatar of Kiptyn looking hot. Anyone is free to use it! =)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3572539;
    Here is an avatar of Kiptyn looking hot. Anyone is free to use it! =)

Thanks Sanlee! Can't pass this one up!

I loved his PI on this weeks Maui date where he was walking on the ropes and had Jillian laughing her guts out. He said that he would "take one for the team anytime to see her laugh like that" (paraphrazing here).

Too cute.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3492328;
    Ugh, something about him rubs me the wrong way. I started liking him during the beginning of the date and by the end, I was ready for it to be over. If he's who Jillian chooses, then I'm happy for him but he's definitely not my cup of tea.
    I agree with alot of the postings about Kiptyn. He is absolutely beautiful looking and a great body. He even has a great personality but I feel that there is something lacking. Can't seem to put my finger on it. Is it because he's so perfect? so mechanically perfect? It's almost like he has no vulnerable side to him or at least not showing it. too distant in showing his vulverable side? As much as Kiptyn is a fantastic person overall, noone is
    "that" perfect. Maybe that is what bugs me. Oh, and I did not like his mother. I almost felt a little like I was at the Bates motel. A little domineering, controlling and no one is good enough for MY son? Not sure if I was the only one that picked up on this? I just don't feel that Kiptyn is a "natural" fit for Jillian.

Ed confuses me. My money is on Reid. He comes back & proposes.

Closed Thread