Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3552010;
    Wes' exit wounds: (whether this was frankenspliced or not):
    In response to a likely bait from the camera person, Wes replies:
    ...do I think he'll lose to Reid?( re: Kip) You gotta be kidding me!
    I was born at night, but not last night. That fool's a _______ (bleeped out.)
    And Ed!! Them boys couldn't so much as get a nibble back in Texas!"

On the surface it appears he is commenting on the three men's chances of attracting the attentions of Texas women, but an unseemly reference to Ed's prairie oysters is another possible assertion.
    Were I a woman of Texas, I would be mightily affronted by his assertion that my taste lent itself to sly, tawdry, talentless hacks with the morals of a semi-literate, low-rent Machiavelli. I am quite certain that there are women in Texas who have brains, taste and self-respect.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The sleazeball was just trying to do damage control. Once a conman, always a conman. And how pathetic were his excuses? Uh, editing. They didn't put the "PSYCH!" at the end of my horrible comments ... (paraphrased).

Gimmee a break.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I don't know why...but my post was deleted...

I believe Wes

About what happened. All over this board...the Fleiss stuff is talked about, admitted and assumed...except for when it comes to Wes. Why???
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Because he treated Jillian like a cold object. And he refused to tell her why or even acknowlege her feelings even when she told him. Basically he acted like an asse and women should not tolerate that kind of treatment.

I think he was edited to LOOK like he treated Jillian like a cold object. They don't go on the same kind of dinner date that most of us would. Their dinner dates last a really long time, with cameras, interruptions to do interviews, and directors doing some sort of staging. They probably showed us the footage they took while moving cameras around or having them wait for some sort of direction when they would both likely looked disengaged, and presented that to us as the date to look like there was no interaction.

FORT Newbie

Could we maybe consider that since this was all filmed very quickly, he got a hint of what was happening when he was home before the Spain dates and he was shut down at that point because maybe Jillian just wasn't worth it to him to keep fighting the crap he was being put though? I 100% believe that the producers take creative license with his comments. Notice that a large part of his comments are voice overs. I love reality TV and am very disapointed that as time goes on, it is manipulated more and more for ratings. Yes, I agree that Wes could have handled it better, especially at the end at the Rose Ceremony and in the limo, but the volatile emotions of the Wes haters here has me amazed. I personally don't think this is going to hurt him in the long run and I wish him all the best!

Thank you, brierpatch and DebC...voices of reason.

I will miss Wes on what remains of this show (travesty?).

He was the reason that I watched it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Reality Steve interviewed Wes yesterday.

The interview is now up on his site.

FORT Newbie

Any adult male who uses the word "retard" to refer to anyone is not a great guy.

FORT Newbie

Wes is just one big pile of lies after another, I don't believe one thing he says in his interview with Reality Steve. His last limo ride says it all, and pretty much impossible to edit that but he will say other wise of course.

Think in all this I have to believe Jillian also in her words about Wes.
    Last edited by corwin; 07-09-2009 at 07:30 PM.

Closed Thread