Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

FORT Newbie

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

I'm so upset about Wes continuing on that I'm about ready to stop watching. He's admitted in his interviews that he's only there to promote his music...and is not into Jilly at all. Does she really not see this? I mean come on...quit making decisions based on lust...use your head, too!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3545691;
    I saw, think it's a slip of the tongue not his admitting.
    There was one where he said "girlfriend", Jill looks at him, and he says "uh, ex-girlfriend" ... then there was another close to the rose ceremony where he takes Jill off and says "I have a girlfriend." That's what I'm interested in seeing tonight.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Isn't using a show like this, and more sadly a basically nice person like Jill, rather like building a house on a swampy foundation? The only people who watch the show - his targeted audience - think he's a weasel (apologies to weasels) and won't buy his music. So yes we know he has a CD, but other than using it for a coaster, I can't see the value of it.
    Labor of Sisyphus.

Quote Originally Posted by aiownk;3546570;
    I'm so upset about Wes continuing on that I'm about ready to stop watching. He's admitted in his interviews that he's only there to promote his music...and is not into Jilly at all. Does she really not see this? I mean come on...quit making decisions based on lust...use your head, too!
    He did not actually say those things verbatim. It was spliced together from comments he made in answer to questions from producers. The producers created a character to be the villain and chose Wes to fill the role through edit manipulation.. The poor guy had no clue when he signed on to do this. Give the guy a break.

They say Wes, doesn't leave easily. What a dickhead (sorry for cursing) but he truly is. I mean come on! Nothing more or nothing else I'm going to say about this because he doens't even deserves to be mentioned
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

So I'm sooooo glad that he is gone!! Question though..so he has repeatedly said he doesn't have a girlfriend and "Laurel" did the interview a few posts ago saying that they are not together, but in his exit interview last night he said something like he made top 4 with a girlfriend. And he said he was having lots of sex tonight (Kiptyn looked like he was going to punch him in the face) and that he was going to be loose in Spain. So I wonder if he really does have a girlfriend? He was a loser either way. And when he yelled at the limo driver for driving in circles...priceless!! LOL

Wes never had a girlfriend. He's just a poser. He was mocking the show from start to finish.

Reality TV's new villain. Move over Omarosa. Make space for Wes.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3543458;
    Okay, I do not know Wes personally, but have "spoken" to him many times via messages, and I can tell you that he comes across as very sincere and polite. He never speaks badly about anyone at all.
    Well, he certainly showed his other side last night on the show. What an a-hole.

Reader more than poster Kacey253's Avatar

Interesting interview with Wes on a local Austin radio show this morning. (The Bobby Bones show.) I hope its ok to post this link.

Mediafly Player

He describes the editing that took place and how Fleiss and co. manipulated his words to create the 'villian'. He also says that he spent maybe a total of 4 hours alone with Jillian during the 2 months. He may or may not be on the MTA.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
    Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Kacey253;3549630;
    Interesting interview with Wes on a local Austin radio show this morning. (The Bobby Bones show.) I hope its ok to post this link.

Mediafly Player

He describes the editing that took place and how Fleiss and co. manipulated his words to create the 'villian'. He also says that he spent maybe a total of 4 hours alone with Jillian during the 2 months. He may or may not be on the MTA.
    Thanks!

tnllubbock also posted about this on another thread, so I posted it on the Media Spoilers thread.

(There's another radio interview with Wes (7/7/09), on All the Hits - 96.7 KISS FM - Austin, Texas . Click on the "Bobby Bones Show" tab, and then it is about halfway down the page.)

He talks about the editting on the show (also about the Spain episode), about going on the show, how he felt/feels about Jillian (and the other guys), etc. It's a really good interview and they're going to have him back again to play on the show. They took a few call-ins from listeners. Also, there is a separate podcast of call-ins (but I haven't listened to that one yet).

This interview is more evidence (to me) that what I intuited about Wes by looking past his edit is true.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Closed Thread