Closed Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by punkybrewster;3536185;
    did anyone else notice when jillian showed up to the htd to meet wes and his band....he asked her how she was doing THREE times in a row. how the hell are you? how are you? so how are you? srsly....i was like SHE'S FINE...THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO ASK YOU A-HOLE. i'm so sick of looking at this guy....i'm angry we've had to view him this long.
    Lool for some reason that made me laugh But i think he asked her 3 times because she didn't answer him the first two

I hope that all viewers make a pact to ban Wes's new album/songs, releases, concerts, etc. whenever they get produced and the band is on the road. You can best make a point to a man about how he is a lying, misleading, unfaithful, scoundrel, by hitting him where it hurts.

And with Wes, that's his Ego and his Money. Don't attend his concerts, don't buy his CD. And don't give him airtime, facebook time, or twitter time.

Anyone else with me on this?~!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

The Bachelorette: Wes’s Mystery Girl Speaks!
    July 1, 2009

Austin resident Laurel Kagay was minding her own business and watching The Bachelorette on Monday when suddenly her name was mentioned, sparking one of the season’s most dramatic moments yet. Ousted suitor Jake had returned to tell Jillian that musician Wes still had a girlfriend named Laurel. Wes denied it; Jake stuck to his guns — and Laurel sat in shock at home.

“I was like, ‘What?’” Laurel, 29, tells PEOPLE. “There was this pause before he said my name — and then he said it quite a few times.”

But Laurel, who owns the Peach Body Boutique in Austin, would like to clear the air. Although she dated Wes for three years, she says their relationship turned to friendship a year ago. “I’m absolutely not with Wes, nor would I be with Wes if he were going on a show to be with another girl,” she says. “That’s absolutely crazy.”

So how did Jake get things mixed up? “I think he was definitely upset about not being on the show anymore,” she says. “And I think Wes did say something about his ex-girlfriend. Maybe he said he still cares about me or whatever. Maybe he talked a little too much about me, and Jake just blew that into something else.”

However, Laurel admits, “We are really good friends and we do go out to lunch together, so I could see how people could think we’re together.”

Oddly enough, Laurel is also linked to another famous name in The Bachelor franchise — Brad Womack, the Texan who chose no one at the end of his season but introduced fans to DeAnna Pappas, and thus Jason Mesnick, and thus Jillian Harris. Laurel dated Brad for four years, she says, adding that she hears he is still single.

But wait, there’s more! Laurel has also dated Collin Evans, who was briefly a contender on The Bachelorette’s third season with Jen Schefft.

So how does she manage to end up with so many guys from the same TV franchise? Laurel says she’s not sure, “but Brad and Wes are like night and day — they’re so different. So it’s crazy.”

As for Wes, Laurel is as eager as anyone to see what happens to him this season. However, she says, “They have not shown Wes’s real personality at all. He’s so funny. When I was in a relationship with him, we were always laughing and having fun. And I never worried about him cheating on me.”

Furthermore, she thinks Jillian and Wes could work. “She seems to have fun and has a good personality,” Laurel says, “and he’s really fun and funny. Too bad all this craziness had to go down.”
    Link

Did anyone else catch the preview they showed today where he admits he has a gf to Jillian??? It's supposedly close to/during the rose ceremony.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3538522;
    Did anyone else catch the preview they showed today where he admits he has a gf to Jillian??? It's supposedly close to/during the rose ceremony.
    Yes, I caught it. It looks like it is going to be an interesting ride this Monday night. I wish he'd just go away already. I hope Jake decks him at the MTA.

Hey guys - how much of this do you guys think is editing? I'm just curious. Is Wes really this much of a loser in real life?

He needs to shampoo his hair...by the way.

FORT Regular

It's hard to believe that Jillian would consider Wes at all..He is not in her league at all..And her parents would freak out if she took him home..They would have to bleep out every other word..Plus, he is soooooooooo sloppy looking..Very unlike her.

Okay, I do not know Wes personally, but have "spoken" to him many times via messages, and I can tell you that he comes across as very sincere and polite. He never speaks badly about anyone at all.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3538522;
    I saw, think it's a slip of the tongue not his admitting.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3543458;
    Okay, I do not know Wes personally, but have "spoken" to him many times via messages, and I can tell you that he comes across as very sincere and polite. He never speaks badly about anyone at all.
    Maybe he is very nice but just wants to promote his music so badly (!) but of course we all think he is going about it the wrong way. Is he really using Jilly? She knows that he's coming out with a cd and is trying to get his career going.

Closed Thread