Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Re: Wes - Bachelorette 5

Quote Originally Posted by penguin23;3520415;
    Hi all.

I've lurked for a long time but felt like writing. This is just my speculation, but I think Wes is a plant. The producers asked him to come on and create drama and in turn he gets his cd promoted. It's a win-wlin situation for everyone. I even think Jillian is in on it.

There was something about Jillian's last few interactions with Wes that made me think they were both acting. I can't really remember what exactly they said though.

Any thoughts about this? Is Wes a plant? Does Jillian know it?
    I think he may be. She mentioned something about how she might deceive the guys - or something like that - before the season began airing.

Last night when he entered her cabin and she was "napping", it appeared as if she had a smile on her face before she even opened her eyes to see he was there.

I think he's there to stir the pot and see how other people respond to test who can deal with the added stress in the house and who has Jillian's best interest at heart.

If this has been asked before, I apologize in advance.

Has Wes had a 1/1 date?

FORT Regular

They are making it totally obvious that he is a plant. It is also a win-win for the both, too. TPTB get the drama and audience, and he gets his publicity. I mean, sure, he may be good (although his songs are cheesy as hell), but he's also just another Austin artist that would otherwise not be anything near where he suddenly is at. It doesn't matter what he says, there will always be plenty of women out there that love a musician. They are the bad boys, and the challenge, and so that is why he has nothing to lose by coming on and being edited like this.

Total plant, especially since the show seems to be getting on the anti-Wes brigade during their commercial breaks.

If Wes is a plant and if Jillian is aware of that and using him to see who really cares about her, then it seems she would ask for Jake back after he comes to Austin to protect her from Wes. I doubt she will choose her protector, so I doubt she is using Wes for that purpose.

If you go on the Bacheloreet site, there is a link on one of the posts to a radio interview with Wes. He said that a lot of his words were taken out of context and they either left out the beginning or ending of his conversations and only played a portion. He said that he was there for Jillian.

Yeah, I'm not sure how much of a j@ckass he is in real life. He does look like a player though.

He looks like a crocodile!!! I want to give him a shower! I'm not sure whether or not I'd want to be in the shower while he's taking it though

I LOVED the preview shown tonight (for next week's episode) where Wes is talking to Jillian and he says "my girlfriend..." and Jillian's eyeballs POP, and Wes continues "...er, ex-girlfriend..."

Busted, loser!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I wish so much time wasn't wasted on him. IMO, he is not pleasant viewing material.

FORT Fanatic

Why do I have a feeling that Wes' youngest sister will be on on The Bachelor some day.

FORT Newbie

did anyone else notice when jillian showed up to the htd to meet wes and his band....he asked her how she was doing THREE times in a row. how the hell are you? how are you? so how are you? srsly....i was like SHE'S FINE...THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO ASK YOU A-HOLE. i'm so sick of looking at this guy....i'm angry we've had to view him this long.

Closed Thread